64.On the Eve Of The Meeting

Depuis le début

She and Zhang Jiu Ling entered the palace of marriage...

She couldn't help thinking that Zhang Jiu Ling went to the performing arts venue to look for her last time. The crimson glow of the setting sun shone into the church-like hall. He was holding a bunch of flowers and dressed in a crisp suit, handsome and handsome, and walked towards her against the light... …

If, if she marry Zhang Jiu Ling, she thinks, she is willing.

Thinking of this, Li Jiao couldn't help showing a silly smile.

Until the water in the shower head suddenly became cold, she was shocked by the freezing, and she was instantly regained.

With a cold hand, patted her cheek, "What do you think."

She and Zhang Jiu Ling have only been together for how long, and they began to think about these things.

Ah...

If Zhang Jiu Ling proposes to her, she will definitely agree.

No!

She can eat the proposal ring directly on the spot!

…………

In the blink of an eye, the next day, the morning was full, and Li Jiao finally got through noon, hungry and rushed to the food street in the college, and got into a restaurant with Su Linlin and Zhang Yue.

After ordering the food, she waited for the meal.

Su Linlin said suddenly: "Eh, nothing happened in the afternoon, right?"

"No, for the sports meeting tomorrow, the school will set up the venue this afternoon," Zhang Yue replied, "the sports meeting will be held for three days, so let's rest for three days."

As usual, the Winter Games of Nantah University will be held for three days, and each department must participate in the competition. Finally, the top three in the school were decided.

When the sports meet was held, the school was closed for three days, and everyone was finally able to breathe a sigh of relief.

"Jiao Jiao."

Su Linlin suddenly thought of Li Jiao's three kilometers, and asked.

"Are you confident in the long run tomorrow?"

Li Jiao panicked with hunger, stretched her neck, and kept looking into the kitchen, replied.

"What heart? Duck heart?"

"I don't like eating offal."

Su Linlin: "..."

"I mean the long-distance race of the day."

Li Jiao: "Eh, okay, I have to eat grilled sausage tomorrow."

"..."

Zhang Yue glanced at Li Jiao, who was writing "I'm hungry" on her face, turned her head, and said to Su Linlin, who was autistic.

"Okay, she only has food in her mind. You can't tell her if you ask her."

After a while, the three people's claypot rice came up.

Li Jiao was so hungry that her eyes straightened. As soon as one end came up, she started directly, but she was scalded by the hot pot lid and cried out in pain.

Su Linlin and Zhang Yue hurriedly took her to take a shower, like two parents worrying about their children.

Finally, Zhang Yue looked at Li Jiao who was eating with a spoon in her left hand, shook her head, and exclaimed.