61.She Came to Me and I hug one full of Arm.

Start from the beginning

Tang Yuran nodded lightly, with an elegant posture, polite but alienated.

After the sports committee left, she moved her eyes to the sports meeting registration form in the human position, and she was running for a long distance...

She raised her head inadvertently, her gaze fell to Li Jiao's position, her beautiful phoenix eyes narrowed slightly, and the rising light in the bottom of her eyes gleamed with a smell of jealousy.

After another while, the Sports Committee came back from the office.

Tang Yuran handed her a stack of registration forms and said.

"A few people just came to register. I think you are not here, so I gave them the registration form first."

"Okay, thank you Yuran."

"You're welcome."

The Sports Commission took the registration form, flipped through it at will, and suddenly said in surprise.

"Great, someone reported for a long-distance run finally, I can make a deal!"

"Hahahaha I will hand in the form now!"

As he said, he ran away ecstatically.

Li Jiao and Su Linlin, who came back after receiving the water, said suspiciously when they saw people running out madly.

"What are you doing, is it really crazy to be stimulated?"

On the other side of the studio, Tang Yuran glanced at Li Jiao, who was talking to others, her eyes were as icy as it was biting.

For a moment, she turned her head silently.

...

"Jiao Jiao, amazing!"

"Jiao Jiao, from today, you are my goddess!"

"What?"

The second monk Li Jiaozhang couldn't figure it out.

"What are you talking about?"

Huang Yuan leaned in and said with a smile.

"Jiao Jiao, don't be humble. Really, she deserves to be an instructor's woman. She has courage!"

Li Jiao became even more confused, "What, what are you talking about, why can't I understand?"

A girl said: "Jiao Jiao, you are so amazing. No one in our class dared to report for long-distance running. Only you, come forward!"

"This kindness, we will all remember!"

"Yes, Jiao Jiao, don't worry, we will go cheer for you together at that time!"

Li Jiao frowned, "When did I report for the long run?"

Zhang Yue came over, holding a sports meeting registration form in her hand. Li Jiao's name is written on it, and the word "long-distance running" is written in the project column.

"Jiao Jiao, it's okay, I secretly signed up without telling us."

Li Jiao took the registration form and saw that the handwriting was not hers at all. Immediately, explained.

"I haven't reported for long-distance running. I didn't fill out this form."

…………

Li Jiao has not filled out the registration form, she is very convinced of this.

But, who filled out this form for her. It's still a long-distance run that no one dared to cope with.

She has never had any enmity with anyone, and for a while, she couldn't remember who would treat her like this.