"Mhhmm" he kissed my neck and stopped me from bouncing as he pulled me down and moved in a circular motions while still running my clit and sucking my titties. I started squirting like a waterfall. "RODDDDDDYYYY" I grapped his shoulder. "Woo shit im finna nut" I clamped my pussy muscles on him.
"Ahhh goddamn mamas" I kept doing it watching his face twist with pleasure. I felt him coat my walls and I moaned as he grunted smashing our lips together. We made out till he finished he slid out of me still hard.
"Lay on your side mamas" I nodded and got into position. He rubbed my titties and kissed my neck. "You so beautiful mamas don't ever doubt that I always want you" I smiled and teared up. His hands found my clit as he pushed back into me. "Oh daddy" he sucked my neck putting and one hand on my tit and the other on my clit as he started stroking me. "Mamas shit you feel good baby" I moaned in response. I turned my head to tongue kiss him while he was inside me making his dick jump. He hit my g spot make me stiffen "Mamas am I being rough you okay?" He looked at me eyes full of concern. "No baby your not being rough you hit my spot and it made stiffen" he kissed me and stroked "Right there?" I nodded because it felt so could I couldn't talk.

I moaned as he stroked pulling back just to stroke that spot I found my voice and started screaming "Oh God Oh God" you could hear him stroking my wet pussy. "Mmmm you so wet I can hear that shit" I moaned in agreement as I came clamping around him. "Mmm shit mamas" I rubbed his face and he caught one of my fingers sucking on it." Ohh daddy" he kissed my cheek as he stroked me faster making me stiffen "Don't fight it cum for daddy" he whispered in my ear.
"SHHHIIITTTT" I screamed as an orgasm ripped through me violently.
He stroked me faster chasing his own release making me shudder and my legs shook he held my leg up as he pumped into  me moaning. "MAMAS" he thrusted faster grunting. I screamed grabbing the sheets as I came again.

"UHHHHHHHHH" he shot deep into me filling me up and causing a chain reaction I came again. He flipped me over kissing me. We made out for a while before he rolled over next to me. I got up looking for my nightgown.
"Mamas stop I want to look at you" I stopped my searching looking at him.

Roddy
I got up walking towards her until she was in my arms. "Mamas stop all of you is beautiful" she pouted "Baby I'm fat" I shook my head " no mamas you pregnant and beautiful" I hated that she was feeling this way about her body. She smiled at me "really baby?"
"Yes mamas it so sexy knowing I put a baby in you" I kissed her as my dick stood at full attention. "Mm I see" I smiled pulling her back into bed for some more rounds. After we finished
"The only time you allowed to wear clothes is when we going out of have company" she chuckled rubbing my chest "I'm deadass serious"
She pulled my chin hair "Whatever you say daddy" I kissed her lips
"I love when you submissive mamas you gone make me give you another round" she swatted my chest "You gone fuck around and make my water break" I licked my lips. "Okay I'm going to chill but in the morning I got you" I rubbed her stomach "I ain't tryna have my stink coming early"

She chuckled making him move and kick "do you love daddy stink kick twice for yes and one time for no?"
He kicked twice six times.
"Mamas do you feel that he said yes three times my stink smart?" She nodded chuckling. "Do you love mommy stink stink?" She rubbed her belly and he kicked twice at least 5 times I smiled kissing her stomach.
I started massaging her "mmm bae that feels so good" I rubbed her whole body down and she kept moaning making my dick stand up. "Shit mamas" she opened her eyes and looked at me. I clenched my jaw and kissed her. I pulled back from the kiss and stated playing with her pussy while I stroked myself. "You so sexy mamas" she moved my hand and started stroking me i fingered her clit faster. "Ohh daddy" I licked my lips as she stroked me "Stroke that shit mm"
She played with her titties with one hand and I stuck two fingers in her using my thumb to massage her clit.
"I'm cumming fuckk daddy"
"Mmhm" she stroked me faster leaning in to suck my tip. "Mmhm fuck" I thrusted into her mouth a few times before nutting on her belly.

I kissed her lips and got up to run us a shower. "Come on mamas"
She walked behind me rubbing her belly. I turned on the shower and got in testing the water before opening the door and grabbing her hand pulling her gently in. I put some of her body wash and her loofah and washed her down "Your so good to me baby" I winked at her pecking her on the lips.
"You always been good to me even when I didn't deserve it." I kissed her cheek and finished washing her down. I grabbed my body wash and did the same thing on on myself . She watched me wash down staring at me it made me blush. "What mamas?"

"Nothing I'm just glad I took a chance in us I never thought you would ever fully commit to me I just wanted to be with you but you proved me wrong and chased all my fears away this is the happiest I've ever been" I smiled rinsing off before walking over to her grabbing her hips. "Mamas I always knew I would commit to you my only regret is not doing it sooner. I should have made my feelings clear to you don't ever doubt how I feel about you and how much I desire you" I looked down at her stomach then back at her
Eyes "I love you and I'm I love with you I love how you smile and laugh I even love when you mad and I love the fact that your pregnant with my child don't ever doubt what you mean to me I would never cheat on you your the only one I can express myself too" she smiled and I wiped tears from her eyes and kissed her. We stood in the shower making out until the water got cold. Then I wrapped us up carrying her to the bed. I continued making out with her until we fell asleep she was my first and only love

DONT FORGET TO VOTE AND LEAVE COMMENTS ON WHAT YOU THINK ABOUT THE BOOK SO FAR
LOVE Y'ALL ❤️