Chapter 4

Dick Prov.

OMG I thought

Damian and Rachel were cuddling in the crib, and I was soo surprised because Damian never lest almost anyone touch him but him touching someone else is a twist.

But it was funny seeing Raymond trying to get in between them, I can tell he is going to be a protective brother.

I took a picture and sent it to Bruce, this was so cute. "Miss Arella" called Cass " Yes sweetie what happened?" she asked nicely.

"Dami is cuddling with baby Rachel" she said it with softness in her voice, "Oh, how did he get into her crib if I put him in Raymond's?" she asked with confusion

Flash Prov.

I was in the watchtower when a phone started vibrating, I went around to see who it was and it was Batman's phone, who would have thought the Big Bat would forgetful. I check what was sent to him and it was a picture of his son Damian hugging a baby girl, it was soo cute that I sent it to everyone else.

"Then I got a text from Diana saying '🙍‍♂️💨2️⃣🪓👆=☠' she was still new to the internet but I could tell what it mean, Bruce was going to kill me for being on his phone then I hear my name "BARRY" it was Bruce frickin Wayne "S***" I start running for my life.

To be continued ....

U ALL THOUGHT I WAS DEAD, LOL. Sorry I haven't been posting, I have been stressed with school and projects, the teachers don't give me a break, anyway I hope u all like this chapter, I just posted a few more and i hope u all enjoy them.