Tohru: I could turn this place into a place of death and burn everyone!

Y/n: So she's from the Chaos Faction

Kobayashi: No, no, no!

Y/n: Though why a maid?

Tohru: Because Kobayashi said a maid would be best and you said that you someday wanted to bang a maid.

Y/n: That...sounds like something I'd say drunk.

Kobayashi: Look we made a promise we can't keep. But I hope you'll understand...we can't change the impossible.

Tohru's eyes widened before she put her head down.

Tohru: It's impossible?

Y/n: Yeah, we're sorry 

Tohru looks up with a sad smile before she got up.

Tohru: Understood, my apologies as well, for dropping in so suddenly...

As she walks by, they catch a glimpse of a tear going down her face.

Y/n: Damn, I feel bad.

Kobayashi: It's not a dream, then...

Kobayashi looks up at the clock as it turns to 9 o'clock

Kobayashi: I'm late!

Y/n: Shoot! Me too. Tohru!

He gets up and grabs her hand.

Y/n: What a dumb question I'm about to ask. Can you fly?

She turns around before gaining a smile.

----------------------------------------------------

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

----------------------------------------------------

We now see Tohru in her dragon form with Y/n and Kobayashi on her back as she flys through the air.

Y/n: It's been a while since I've flown in my dragon form. Has it always been this fast?

Kobayashi: So fast!

As they flew for a bit, they got used to the speed.

Y/n: Wait, I've always wanted to try something...

Y/n spits in the air but it comes back and hits his cheek as Kobayashi laughs.

Kobayashi: You idiot...My idiot

Y/n: You know in my head I thought that would go differently, but whatever.

Y/n then wrapped his arms around Kobayashi's waist as she blushed but smiled.

~Timeskip after work~

Kobayashi: Okay, let's see what you consider to be proper form for a maid...

Tohru tries her best by showing an ad for a maid company she saw on the way here.

Kobayashi: Looks like I'll have to teach you from scratch...First, as a housemaid, you clean!

A Hidden Dragon and A Dragon Maidजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें