PART 19

Jisoo went at the therapy center,to pick Jaesung up.She came there,and Jaesung immediately ran to her.

"Appa,miss beautiful told me that just few therapies and I'm fine already!"Jaesung said with a bright smile.Jisoo smiled too.

"That's good,my little boy.Lets go.By the way, we'll just meet someone before going to your mom's office.Is that okay?"

"Yes appa!"They ride the car,Jisoo and Jaesung went to meet Hye Yoon.Jisoo got off the car,as well as Jaesung too.They went at the park.Since the incident have happened,Jaesung never wanted to be alone again.

"This is your son?"Hye Yoon asked.

"Yeah.Now tell me what you wanna tell me."Jisoo said.Hye Yoon handed her a flash drive.

"I think this is inappropriate for your son to hear."Hye Yoon said.

"Okay,okay.Jaesung baby,here listen to my phone with my earphones."Jisoo said,handing the kid her phone.

"Okay appa."Jaesung walked to one of the benches,seating there.

"Okay now tell me about it."

"My father killed Mr.Kim."Hye Yoon said.

"What?"

"I heard him.I spend the past few days on collecting evidences,here you go."Hye Yoon said,handing it to Jisoo.

"Why will you betray your own father?"Jisoo asked.

"If I won't do this,he won't stop being greedy for power.He..he isn't the father I have love before.He even forced me to break up with you just to be in a relationship with his friend's son.I am doing this for my family.And also,Mr.Kim have been very good to me too."Jisoo's fist clenched,she took a deep breath to calm herself down.

"Thank you for telling me the truth.But how can I defeat him if he's the president of this state?"

"Jisoo,if there's a will there's a way.I know you can do this."Jisoo smiled and nodded,hiding the flash drive at her pocket.

"Thank you,Hye Yoon.Jaesung and I will go now."Hye Yoon nodded.She was about to walk to Jaesung when..

"JISOO!"

*BANG

A gunshot,but she wasn't shoot.Hye Yoon was hugging her as they both fell down.Jaesung saw that,and all the trauma flooded him.All the people around freaked out.

"Jisoo..s-save yourself..you're the t-target..D-Dad will kill you.."Hye Yoon whispered.

"How about you?"Jisoo worriedly asked.

"D-Dad won't let me die..now r-run.."She spoke.Jisoo nodded,running to Jaesung and carried her son.

"WATCH OUT!"She heard a shout.She looked back,and a bullet hit Jaesung's back.

"J-Jaesung.."She spoke when Jaesung's blood had drop in her hand that was supporting Jaesung's back.

"A-Appa."The kid spoke.

"D-Dont close your eyes I'll get you to the hospital okay?"She said,as tears ran down her cheeks."Call an ambulance!"She shouted.The people around did what she told them,to call an ambulance.She was doing her best to keep her son awake."Jaesung..Jaesung hold my hand tight..please don't close your eyes the help is coming."She begged Jaesung,who was just trying his best to open his eyes,and anytime he could give up.In a glimpse of an eye, Hye Yoon was nowhere to be seen now.Her father's men got her,maybe."Jaesung..Jaesung wake up!"She said,as Jaesung had closed his eyes already.The ambulance came,and Jisoo was just watching her son being revived."Jaesung..don't leave me I'm begging you."They came at the hospital and Jaesung went to operation room immediately.Jisoo sat at the waiting area,this is all familiar to her.When her father died..but she doesn't wanna loose Jaesung too.Jisoo called Irene,she needs to know what happened.

"Hello?Jisoo where are you and Jaesung?"Irene asked.

"R-Rene.."She said in a groggy voice.

"Seems you've been crying."Irene's heart started to pound fast because of worry,but she washed out the negative things that came up in her mind.

"I-Its about Jaesung."

"What happened?"

"W-We went to meet someone that knows who killed my father..t-theres gunshot and he..he got shot.I-I'll send you the address.A-At the operation room."Irene drop the phone from her hand,not expecting the news.Just this morning her and her son had a happy conversation,but afternoon turn out to be the worst for her.The call ended,she fetch her phone and she looked at the address Jisoo sent her,driving in full speed.She came there in no time,she rushed to the counter.

"Where's the operation room?"

"There at the last door,ma'am."Irene ran there,and she saw Jisoo seating at the waiting area.

"I-Irene.."Jisoo stood up to walk to her,Irene can't contain herself but to slap Jisoo.She wants to understand her too,but her head was so full,and all she was thinking is about her son.

"I thought you'll protect him?!Then why is he in this state,Jisoo?Why?!"Irene's tears ran down her cheeks."I trusted you!I trusted you for my son!"Jisoo hugged her,but Irene pushed her."Leave.Leave because I don't know what I could do if I see you around."Irene said,turning her back to Jisoo.Jisoo sighed,walking away.

I'm sorry,Irene.