PART 5

SATURDAY.

Jaesung can't stop jumping around, squealing almost everytime as they were packing their things to move in to the Kim's mansion.Jaesung didn't even sleep last night,he was too excited.

"Are you that happy,baby?"Irene asked.Jaesung smiled widely.

"Yes,eomma!I'm so happy!"

"I'm glad you are."Jaesung hugged her.

"Thank you for doing everything for me,eomma.I love you so much."Jaesung said.Irene smiled.

"I love you too.So much,my prince."She said as she kissed her son's forehead."Now help eomma prepare,so we can go there."

"Okay!"

-

Irene drove to the Kim's mansion,Jaesung was singing at the back seat.They are welcome now here,after the guards saw her.

"We're here."Irene announced.Jisoo was waiting for them,as her father ordered her.Mr.Kim was still at work,of course because he's a president.

"Yay!"Irene opened the door for Jaesung,as he hop off."Eomma appa's here!"Jaesung pointed at Jisoo.

"Go run to her,I'll just get are things at the trunk."

"Thanks eomma!"Jaesung ran to Jisoo."Appa!"

"Welcome back to our mansion.You're now staying here for good."Jisoo said as she carried Jaesung."You're heavy but it's fine."Jisoo walked to Irene and put Jaesung down,grabbing one of the bags that Irene coincidentally grabbed too.That cause their hands to touch each other,as they both paused.

"Yieee!"Jaesung teased so Irene and Jisoo both got their hands off the bag.

"I-I'll carry this.Hey help us here!"Jisoo shouted at the guards.

"Yes Miss Kim!"The guards carried the bags as Jaesung was holding his mother's hand,both following Jisoo on their new possible room.They went upstairs,and Jisoo walked to a room.

"This is the guest room.Both of you can stay here."Jisoo said as she put the bags on her hand down.

"Appa eomma and I have separate rooms."Jaesung said.Jisoo looked at Irene to confirm it,Irene nodded.

"I'm giving him privacy."

"What?Until I was nine I was sleeping with my father.Unbelievable."Jisoo said.

"Since I was six I have my own room."Jaesung took one of the bags,where his Xbox is.

"You love gaming too?"Jisoo asked.

"Yeah."

"Wanna see my gaming room?"

"Sure,appa!"

"Let's go."Jisoo said."Wait is that okay,Irene?"Jisoo asked.

"Yeah.Where is the gaming room?"

"The black door,the last room."Jisoo said."And I'll get you a guest room."

"Okay go on.I'll just fix Jaesung's things."

"Okay."

"Appa let's go!Bye eomma!"Jaesung said,almost pulling Jisoo.

"Okay let's go."Jisoo and Jaesung left,while Irene arranged Jaesung's things at the guest room.Its been almost two hours when she finished fixing things,so she left the room and went at the black door Jisoo was saying.She knocked.

"Jisoo?Jaesung?"Irene called.

"Come in."Jisoo said,almost inaudible.Irene entered,and she saw Jisoo at the swivel chair,Jaesung in top of her who was sleeping."He fell asleep,I think he didn't sleep last night."Jisoo said.Irene chuckled.

"He's too excited to be here."

"I'll bring him at his room."Jisoo stood up,careful not to wake Jaesung up.They walked,going to Jaesung's room and Jisoo laid him at the bed."You can use the room next here."

"Thanks."Irene put Jaesung's hair on the side,which was covering his forehead then kissed him there.

"Love him that much?"Jisoo asked.

"Because he love me much too."Soon Mr.Kim came at the room.

"Where's my grandson?"He immediately asked.

"He's asleep,dad."Jisoo said.

"Ohh.I did my best to got home early for him.Well let's just have a talk,I'll just get a maid to watch over him."Jisoo and Irene both nodded,as they followed Mr.Kim at the living room.They all got seated."I'm a month or two,we can get Bae Jaesung as Kim Jaesung,that's what my lawyer said.And you know,I want to announce this in public.So maybe we can get the three of you on Vogue as a announcement."Mr.Kim said.

"Okay,sir."Irene said.

"What?You're just agreeing?!"Jisoo said."Are you a gold digger huh?!Being eager to enter our family?!"Jisoo shouted angrily.

*PAK

She recieved a big slap from Irene.

"I don't need your goddamn money.I can buy you,your whole family and your whole clan,Kim Jisoo.I don't need your power or such,I'm doing this because I'm a mother and all I want is my son's happiness.Jaesung is the only one who's left with me after my parents died,and all that matters to me is his happiness.Thats a thing my money can't buy.And if you think I'm a gold digger,for your information I own group of companies.My son is my life,so even I'm disagreeing with this setup,I still did it for my son's sake.You don't know sacrifice?Yeah because you're a selfish punk."Irene said then she walked upstairs.Jisoo was shocked,even Mr.Kim too.

"You should have asked her to slap the other side too.It isn't balanced."Mr.Kim said.

"Dad."

"Just kidding."

-

It's time to call Jaesung and Irene for dinner.Jisoo wants to apologize to Irene,so she's the one who's calling them.The other room was empty,so probably Irene's at Jaesung's room.Jisoo knocked,Irene opened it.Jaesung is still asleep.

"What do you want?"Irene asked.

"Okay I'm so sorry.About you know.What I have said.And uhh..I want to compensate with it, really.Tomorrow's sunday,let's have a picnic date?O-Of c-course with Jaesung."Jisoo said.

"Yeah sure.He'll love that.Anything else?"

"Let's have dinner yeah.Dinner's prepared."

"Okay I'll wake Jaesung up."

"Y-Yeah go on."