PART 14

Today was the last day..lots of people are there to be with Mr.Kim for the last time.He've been a good president,of course a lot of people appreciates him.Jaesung and Irene was holding Jisoo's hand as her father was being buried,and Jisoo wasn't crying,not at all.She wanna be strong,as long as she can.After the burial,some politicians are going to her,to give their condolences.

"My condolences,Jisoo.He've been a great person."The vice president said,Hye Yoon's father.Even her and Hye Yoon broke up,the two still stayed in good terms.Jisoo never knew that Hye Yoon's family was the one who doesn't want them for each other.

"Yes,uncle."After everything,they decided to go home.They were heading to Jisoo's car,as Jisoo insisted to Irene to use her car.Jaesung yawned.

"You sleepy little kid?"Jaesung nodded.Jisoo tapped his head."Come here I'll carry you."Jaesung did what he was told, going to Jisoo's arms as they walked.

"Jisoo."Irene called her.

"Hmm?"

"I want you to know that you can tell me anything,if you need someone you can talk to."Jisoo smiled.

"Thank you."They went at the car,Jisoo carefully laid the sleeping Jaesung at the back seat,while Irene sat next to Jaesung then she went at the driver's seat,driving them home.They reached home,Jisoo carried Jaesung again up to his room,then Irene got the boy changed."Irene,thank you for still staying with me after..after all that had happened."Jisoo said.Irene smiled.

"I already told you,I'm here whenever you need me.I can't leave you after what happened."Jisoo nodded and reached for her hand,holding it.

"I can't be more thankful for having you and Jaesung,even it's so unexpected."

-

Jisoo and Irene was sleeping with their son,when Jaesung suddenly sat up.

"AHHH!"He shouted,waking both of her parents up.

"What's the problem?"Irene asked.

"E-Eomma..harabeoji..he needs help but I c-cant help him..he was killed in front of my eyes!"He shouted,as he pulled his hair frustratingly while tears fell off from his eyes.Irene hugged the poor boy,as he cried in his mother's chest.Jisoo was tapping his back,trying to calm him down.

"Jaesung,you'll be fine.Alright?It's just a dream."Jisoo said.

"But appa I didn't help harabeoji.He died because I'm weak."Jaesung said followed by tiny hiccups,due to excessive crying.

"Shh don't say that."Jaesung just cried,until he was again asleep on Irene's arms.Irene laid him at the bed,as he was now sleeping peacefully.

"My poor baby.."Irene whispered,kissing her son.

"I'm sorry.I-Its my fault for dragging you in my life."Jisoo said.Irene shook her head.

"It's not your fault,Jisoo.No one wants this to happen and we did not expect this.I'll just have a appointment with a pediatrician to check on him."

"I'll come."

"Whatever you want."Jisoo just nodded as he lay next to her son.

I'm sorry,Jaesung.

-

Today Jaesung was being checked by the pediatrician,asking him things the way on talking to kids.

"How is it?"Irene asked as Jaesung walked to them,after talking to the pedia.

"I want her to be my friend,eomma.Shes pretty."Jaesung said.Jisoo smiled.

"Good choice."

"Jisoo."Irene warned.

"Okay,okay I'm sorry my bad."Jisoo said as she chuckled.

"Jaesung,go read the books there,we just need to talk."The pediatrician said.Jaesung nodded,walking at the other side of the room to read some books."So after asking him,I think he was so traumatized after everything that had happened,considering that he have seen the killing right in front of his eyes,in some cases it's hard to recover.But your son's so smart,so we can take him at the therapist and he'll quickly recover."The therapist said.Jisoo and Irene nodded.

"When can he get this therapy you're saying?"Irene asked.

"We can start next week,I have a friend who's specialized with this."

"Just to everything for our son."Jisoo said.The girl nodded.

"I'll do."

-

Jisoo left Jaesung on Irene's office,then she went to her office.After a while she head to the police station,to talk to her father's killer.She was seating there,when the guy got seated in front of her.

"Oh the president's daughter visited me.Oh.Ex president,I mean.Is this a privilege or something?"The guy said, grinning.

"Who ordered you to kill my father?"Jisoo asked in a serious tone.

"I don't know."He said as he shrugged.

"Tell me now."The guy got closed on her face.

"NO.WAY."Jisoo lost her temper,punching the guy.

"F*ck you!"Jisoo shouted.The police held her,stopping her.

"Calm your ass down,Kim."Jisoo stomped her feet out in anger,going to her car.She looked at the time,it's 6 pm.

"I'll just treat myself a drink."She said,driving to the car and forgetting to pick Jaesung and Irene up.