her personal servant.

Comenzar desde el principio

     "Where are you going with all of that stuff? " she said confused. "The lady's room. " you said sternly trying to make yourself confident in your own words. "Why are you taking your stuff to her chambers? " she said even more confused. "The lady would like for me to stay in her chambers. " you said uncomfortable. 

       " wait what???? " she said a little too loud. And then you could hear the stomps from the lady coming and she opened the door and said a little too loudly. " What is taking you so long??? " she looked down and noticed both you and the servant. "I didn't tell you, that you could go and hold a conversation. " she said annoyed. 

     "Sorry Alcina" the maid looks at the both of you her eyes wide. " how disrespectful, your not supposed to say the lady's na-" she attempted to say but was cut off by Alcina "I allowed her to say my name, now please mind your own business your already walking on thin ice dear. " she said hinting at the scar on the side of her face. The girl nodded her head and walked away. Alcina realizes that her tears were still streaming down her face. Now not only had the new girl seen her cry but so had another one of her servants. 

        "Wow I'm really just sharing my feelings with everyone. " she said annoyed with herself her hands covering her face. You walk up to her and wrap your arms around her thighs. And attempted to hug her tight. She looked down at you and smiled. "Right, back to my room, let me tell you what me and my brother talked about. " she said starting to sound annoyed again. You followed her into her chambers and set your clothes and other stuff on her vanity chair. 

     You went to the bed where she picked you up and sat you in her lap.  " Heisenberg has informed me that we will be having a  family meeting here soon to discuss a baby my mother has found that she wants to use to replace her own Child. She is currently impersonating the child's mother and is hoping to sneak the child out tonight. "

       "I can't believe  she's doing all of this just for a child. A child that is apparently worth more than both me and my siblings. You haven't met the rest of my siblings. But I have two others. Monroe and Donna. Donna is my favorite. Shes a lot writer than the rest and she seems to understand me the most out of them all. Heisenberg, well you've met him. He's a stuck up ass hole who has way too much temper for such a puny human. And yet he's mother's favorite. Monroe is a disgusting fish monster. Who watches romances and eats cheese. It's really disgusting. " she said aggressively. 

       Yet in your own head that sounded like a good time. Eating cheese and watching romance movies. Monroe sounds nice. Donna sounds sweet, and well as she said you've met Heisenberg. She grabbed a picture book that had her and her siblings in it. And flipped through it. The first picture was her 3 girls surrounded by a blood cake for their birthday. And then the second picture was the girls and Heisenberg playing games together. She sighed at the sight of it. " the girls love Heisenberg and all of his inventions. So for their sake I allow him to come over sometimes. 

      The next picture was Donna showing the girls her doll Angie

      The next picture was Donna showing the girls her doll Angie. And then after that a picture of Monroe sitting in his swap watching movies. And another one with what looked like Heisenberg flipping off the lady. You got a little annoyed at the sight of it. Then after that a picture of all of the family in a picture. Including a woman that looked as though she was a bird. Alcina pointed at the bird woman and said quietly " that's mother Miranda. " you shuddered at the sight of it. 

     " that's my family. " you kept studying the pictures looking at all the people in them. You didn't recognize anyone in them. Except you knew of mother Miranda but never knew what she looked like. The village used her as a godly figure. So much so her pictures were in the church. But you didn't know that mother Miranda had been the lady's mother. You had really known of all of them. You just had never seen them or heard that they were all siblings. Monroe owned the reservoir. Heisenberg owned the factory. And Donna had a house off of the mountain near the water fall. 

         And the lady had the beautiful castle that you were sitting in currently. The lady placed the picture book on her bed side table and laid down with you laying on top of her. " you can eat dinner with us tonight. " she said hoping you would agree. And so you said " I would be honoured " . She smiled at the words and laid even closer to you. 

     " I hate the thoughts going through my mind right now. " she whispered into your ear. You didn't know if you wanted to know what was going through her head. But you asked anyways. " what are you thinking about? " she got on top of you and smiled looking down at you. "Tasting every bit of you. " you started to shake at the thought. She smiled even bigger. And got even closer to your face. But instead of her biting you and draining you of all your blood like you had thought. 

      Her lips met yours. She stayed there kissing you for a couple of seconds and eventually pulled away. " I'm sorry. You just look so kissable " she said smiling down at you. You grabbed her neck and pulled yourself up to meet her mouth again. You kissed her deeply and she embraced it. She pulled you tighter. And you wrapped your legs around her waist. She pushed you back down and kissed your neck. All the way down to your chest. 

      She didn't stop there. With her teeth she ripped your dress off. Revealing your undergarments. She kissed you more. And slowly ripped off the rest of your dress. And you attempted to untie her dress. But couldn't reach. She noticed and untied her own dress. Kissing you the entire time. Her dress started to fall. And you quickly pulled the dress of her shoulders revealing her chest. You kissed her neck and made your way down to her bra. 

      She watched as you started to kiss her breast. You unhinged it at the back and she sat up. And you now pushed her down onto the bed. She was a little surprised that you could even do that. But she didnt allow for you to keep her down. She cut the straps off your bra and watches as it fell revealing your chest. Her face was bright red. You were surprised that she would even make such a reaction. Hadn't she dated several people why would she be so enhanced by your body. She lived her hands all round your body and took your dress completely off. Her hands grabbed your waist and she pushed you back down onto the bed. 

     Her hands worked their way down your body. You started to whimper at the desire. She noticed and started to kiss her way down kissing both your thighs. Your stomach and then finally she kissed an area that had never been touched not even by you. " is this your first time? " she whispered. You nodded embarrassed. She smiled and winked " don't worry I'll be gentle. She said biting your thigh but not hard enough to break the skin. 

      You moaned at the feeling. She started to kiss you again. And finally she tasted you. You felt her mouth work magic and you couldn't help but wiggle. It was hard to keep yourself quiet. She put a hand over your mouth and you started to bite down. She stopped and looked at you. "Bad girl. " she said sternly. And she came back up to your face and kisses your neck. 

     "How dare you. " she said as she licked your neck. You started to wine. Then her phone started to ring. And she quickly got up and walked over to it. And answered. "Sorry I can't really-" she was cut off and started to listen to whom ever had called her. You sighed. And thought to yourself. " keep going. " she looked back at you almost as if had could tell what you were thinking. "Yes mother. " you looked at her In shock as her face hardened. She looked angry. And you were scared that she would take that anger out on you. 

*All art has been created by me, so if you use it please give credit to my Instagram @calliecat_yt) *