Just as the clock stroke nine, the door opened.

My jaw dropped.

My eyes widened.

The one and only.

Nathanial from the bar.

No.

No.

No.

He is not my teacher!

No fucking way.

I did not masturbate to my teacher!

Maybe I'm jumping to conclusions.

His eyes met mine. His eyes widened just a bit. His black dress shirt portrayed his biceps too damn well. He stopped in his tracks while his eyes fixated on me.

At least I looked half decent today. My hair was straightened, which was once in a lifetime view, considering the fact that it was nine in the morning. I wore a grey sweatshirt and light blue jeans. Tight ones to be exact. Okay, maybe it wasn't too decent, but at least I wasn't wearing practically PJs like I did most of the time.

I couldn't breathe. His eyes made it impossible to breathe. He took a deep breath in and looked away, making me catch my breath.

This situation was far from ideal.

Last week he practically hit on me. Not exactly, but I knew he had certain intentions. He placed his books and papers on the desk and sat down before his eyes found mine once again. I will not be able to work with him if the tension stays this unbearable.

"Good morning, everyone. I'm Nathanial Dalton. I'll be your professor for the rest of the year since Mr Davis retired."

Fuck.

My.

Life.

"I got a note leftover from him. He mentioned that there is one person in his class, that was taking this class to graduate early," shit. "Care to share who it is?" I felt how everyone's eyes went to me. "Miss..."

"Bartley. Amelia Bartley," he nodded.

"Miss Bartley, may I speak to you after class?" I swallowed the lump that formed in my throat before I nodded. "Perfect. Now, as far as your results, I can tell that only Miss Bartley passed the last test," as much as I liked academic validation, it was not hitting the way it usually did. "Why was that?" Silence. He wasn't happy about it. "If you think that you will all pass my class with such behaviour, you're very mistaken," his eyes stayed on me. "Miss Bartley, can you remind me what the test was about?"

"It was all about matrix transformations," he nodded. The stare he held on me was becoming intimidating.

"Alright," he stood up from his chair. "Ask me whatever you all want to know about this topic. Do you have any problems you can solve, Amelia?" I shook my head. Of course, I did. But I didn't have them with me. One big problem was, unfortunately, unsolvable at this moment in time.

How the hell is this going to work?

Nathanial looked through his papers and picked out a sheet. He grabbed a pencil, wrote something on the top, which I assume had something to do with the order of the questions and walked over to my desk, setting the page in front of me. I gave him a weak smile before looking at the paper.

I hoped he'd move. He didn't.

"Any questions?" He stood right next to my table. Nothing on the page registered. "Yes?"

"I didn't really understand why I need to use it," he went on, explaining the basics of the topic and yada yada. I read through the questions, but my mind was elsewhere. He stood right there. That shouldn't bother me. But it did. Oh, it did. His energy was too damn big to be ignored.