#8 - What changed?

Tiara

"God, Jamess! Ahhh! Oh my goddd!", I screamed and moan as I reach a high from James tongue.

He didn't wait much longer before he flipped me and sheath himself with a condom and enters me from the back. This is my current favourite position.

—-

After a couple of amazing rounds, I'm now catching my breath as I'm lying on his chest while his left hand is playing with my hair.

It's only been about an hour since Luke and the rest left. It was clear Luke refused to leave before James. I had to beg James to leave otherwise, I'm afraid Luke my start a camp in my living room. James came back 10 minutes after they all left and did not wait a second before he kissed me and took me right in the middle of my living room.

"So, you were jealous", I stated.

"I was not! I was just hating and trying to remove any possible threat.", he defends himself.

"Especially if the dude is just some half baked guy..", he added annoyedly.

I sighed contently as he wraps my body in his arms and kissed my forehead.

"Will you go out with him if he ask?"

"Hmm, maybe.....not", I giggled as he rolls his eyes at first and finally forms a small smile on his face.

I got up from his embrace and grabbed a condom. I rolled it down on his large, hard member before I sat myself up on him. His breathing starts to get more laboured, his blue eyes turns darker with full intensity and lust as he hungrily admire my naked body. I started to roll and grind our hips seductively. His left hand stayed on my side, gripping it and follows my movement while his right hand is kneading my breast and alternately flicks my hard pebbled nipples. Before him, I never had the courage & confidence to this and enjoy to be in such exposed position. I love how confident I am when I'm with him.

I continued to move in a circular movement on top of him before he lets out a deep groan,"fuck baby, you gonna make me cum before I'm inside you.". With that I slip myself inside him and start our 3rd round for the night.

1 week later.

We were cuddling in the living room while watching Avengers: Endgame. We don't usually hang out like this but he suggests to take a little break from sex for I'm totally sore now after going at it from midnight till dawn.

"I met Luke for lunch yesterday.", I started.

"Oh yeah?", he replies lazily.

"He was still a bit suspicious you know. He said he had a million questions to ask but chose not to since it was exactly what he wanted. He firmly warns me, I quote, - to not fall into his bed tricks." I turned to face him.

"I'm already fallen badly though..", I chuckled lightly.

"And then..?", he replies.
"Hmm..?", I'm not sure what he meant by asking that.

"You look like there's more that you wanted to say or ask. Spit it out babe.", he asks.

Letting out a big sigh,"I feel bad and guilty. It's so hard to face him knowing I'm doing exactly what he warns me not to."

"Then, why don't we just tell him? I get it that he warns you not to sleep with me. But babe, it's your own freedom. He can't tell you who you should or should not be with. Yes, I had bad reputations. It's not like I sleep with different girls every night not even every month. I'm not as bad as how it looks like. The only thing is, I've always refused to sleep with the same person, twice. But I don't sleep around that much.", he explains.

"Then, why? What changed?", I asked curiously.

"I don't know. You. You made me want to do questionable and unreasonable shits. Like watching this movie, demands you to be next to me when I get up in the morning, suffers your nagging and temperamental moods."

I laughed. I totally understood him. I don't know how and why but things are changing in me too simply because of him.
"Well, just admit you're my number 1 fan, I'll make sure to give you my autograph.", I joked.

"Make sure you have a white marker so you can sign it on your black lingerie", he jokes back before he starts to tickle me.

Our laughters fill up the apartment.