#6 - Why can't I join?

James

"Tiaraaa! Tiara baby come back to bed...!", I called for her. I like having her next to me when I'm awake. I'm not getting attached and domesticated, it's just convenient to be able to drag her onto my body and we could easily have another round or two. So, I'm just disappointed realizing her side is already empty and cold.

She did not respond but I can hear the sounds of pots clankings in the kitchen, probably preparing breakfast or something. I lazily dragged myself out of the bed with 1 mission, to get her back in bed.

As guessed, she's cooking something. This girl, I can never understand her needs and obsess to be productive on weekends. I sneaked up behind her and wrap my arms around her tiny body as compared to my tall figure. Placing kisses on top of her head, I looked to see what's she cooking. She's usually a good cook but what I'm seeing is something that I cannot guess. She's mincing everything.

"Sunshine", I called her by the new nickname I have given her. It totally suits her, overly cheerful and energetic personality. But, only when she's in a good mood. When she's angry, she fits a "glaring sun" better. "What are you making?"

She tilts her face slightly to kiss me and I bend down so she can reach me, "Good morning, handsome". I smiled at her nickname for me.

"Why were you shouting for me like a 2 year old boy?". She asks instead of answering my question earlier.

"So, you did heard me but didn't even respond."

"Well, you still manage to find your ways here, right.", she replies while giggling as she felt my hands tickling her waist before swatting my hands away.

"Let's go back to bed. It's too early to be cooking on a Saturday babe."

"Early?! It's already 11am babe! I've been up since 9am and that's already late.", she argues back.

"You got it all wrong. It's ONLY 11am, especially after our late night, we should still be in bed to replenish our energy".

"Oh no, I know what you're trying to do. However, I am sorry to inform, we're definitely not spending the whole day doing stuffs. T-"

"What stuffs, be more specific baby", I tease her knowing she'll blush. Oh how different she would be when she's turned on. She's definitely not as innocent as she looks like now.

She ignored me and continued, "as I was saying before I was rudely interrupted. Today, I am spending time with Luke and her new girlfriend. I'm finally meeting her, have you met her? I'm so excited, she sounds like a nice girl and Luke is totally whipped."

"Why didn't I know this?", I'm frowning at this new piece of information.

"Oh sorry, he didn't tell you? Well, it's quite recent. I mean I'm closer to him so, it- "

"No! I couldn't care less about Luke! Why I didn't know you already have plans?", I'm getting really annoyed now and walks away from her to grab a bottle of water from the fridge.

She turns around and stare at me while I'm chugging the whole bottle before I crash it into the bin.

"Okay, why are you angry?", she asks carefully.

I sighed and kept quiet.

"I didn't think our arrangement requires any of us to inform or asks permissions before making plans with other people.
Have I ever done that to you? I haven't right?
I don't know why are you reacting this way, it's not like I'm keeping it a secret. It would have came up if we had kept in touch this week, but we had both been busy this whole week. Last night, you didn't even take a minute to ask, How are you?, and instead, the moment you walk through the door, you went straight to business to fuck me. You weren't wrong there because THAT is our arrangement. We fuck each other and that's it, right?", I cringed hearing how she describes our relationship or lack of relationship. Even though that's the intention somehow, it feels bitter.