Chapter 12

Teagan's POV

"You smell delicious." He said. He looked at me. As if he wasn't going to hurt me. "Uh who are you?" I asked him. He just smirked and chuckled under his breath. He was kinda cute. "Troy. What about you. All I know is you should really put on some masking spray. Others will just try to get in your pants." He said with a straight face. "Teagan. I know I just don't know where to get some. So why are you out here? What do you want with me?" I asked him. He looked down and then back up. "Come with me. I'm not gonna do anything you don't want. Someone is coming." He said while pulling my wrist. I followed him to his car. He had a red and black mustang. It was a sick ride. He buckled me in and then went around to the other side and got in. Then we left.

Troy's POV

She smelt so good. It took all my strength to not pull the car over and take her on right there in the car. We pulled into a bar. The bar was a dance bar. It was for VIP only. I was on the list and I could bring a guest. We went inside and sat at the bar.

It was already her 5th shot. She was drunk. Not like wasted drunk. Just a tad drunk. She was aware of her surroundings. She was just a little woozy. We moved to the dance floor and we danced. We danced to 'Dance without you'. (A/N- if you don't know the song then look it up on YouTube. It's an awesome song!)

It was midnight now and I was getting hungry. Not for food but for blood. Me and Teagan left. We went into the woods behind the bar.

I lowered a girl down here and sank my teeth into her. My mouth still had some blood on it. Apparently Teagan didn't care because she kissed me. It was a long kiss. I ran my tong against her bottom lip asking for an entrance. She accepted and I explored every inch of her mouth. She pulled away and I carried her back to the car. We then went to my hotel that I was staying at.

Teagan's POV

We got to Troy's hotel room and we started making out. I knew it was wrong. Because of Kyle, but I didn't care. He had blood in his mouth. I pulled away. "I need to tell you something." I told Troy. "What?" Troy asked breathless. "I'm a vampire."

*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Hi guys. Teagan's a vampire. Sorry this was short but I'm sleepy. It's literally midnight right now and I'm tired. Anyway I need some ideas. C'mon. Help me please.

Comment

Vote

Fan

Suggest to friends

Sincerely, alextyra_21💋