Chapter 3

I woke up the next morning in a bed. I kept thinking about how I got up here. And if anything happened. The last thought that flowed into my head was what Kyle had said last night. I got up and got dressed and went downstairs. I wore ripped blue jean SHORT shorts, black crop top that showed off my tanned flat stomach, and some black vans. I found the outfit in the room I was in. It's like they wanted me to wear it. Just to stare at me. When I got to the kitchen doorway all the eyes turned to me. Kyle, Emmett, and Jason were in the kitchen. "So do you wanna have a party today?" Jason asked while wiggling his eyebrows. "Why not?" I asked while letting out a sigh. It was a good sigh though. "We'll inform our friend that it'll start at 8pm and end whenever." Kyle said while leaving the room. He went out the door and closed it behind him. I only have till 8 and it's already.... 2! How did I sleep so late? Ughhhhhhhhh! I need to get ready.

I was finally ready at 6pm. What? A girl needs to take her time. Perfection isn't always needed to be rushed. Anyway I had all day. I went downstairs wearing black ripped SHORT shorts that showed some of my butt, black clingy crop top, and black vans. I have to admit I kinda looked like a slut but I didn't care. It was a party and as they say 'YOLO'. (You only live once.) Kyle, Emmett, and Jason were fixing up the house for the party. They had tequila, vodka, beer, wine, anything you would ever want. They also had lots of finger foods. They were putting up the speaker and music. They had a huge playlist.

Two hours after everything was set people started arriving, drinking, dancing, eating, and talking. I was really wasted. I already had two vodkas, three beers, a glass of wine, and two tequilas. I know that wasn't supposed to go together but oh well. Tonight I was living by YOLO. I saw a really hott guy in the dance floor. He had a beer but I could tell he wasn't wasted. I wasn't so bad anymore. Then my favorite song came on. 'I like us better when were wasted'. I think it was by Charli XCX buy I'm not sure. I ran to the dance floor and started grinding with this guy. He had long black flippy hair, green eyes, and a nice tan. His hair went down to his eyebrows. He seemed like he was enjoying me grinding on him. I just kept going. I grinded up and down all through the song. All through the song I felt eyes on me. It wasn't from the guy I was grinding on but someone else's. I looked over and it was Kyle's. Kyle looked jealous. "You're a really good dancer." The guy said that I was dancing with. "Oh thanks. By the way. What's your name?" I asked him. "Jaxon" he said. "We'll thanks Jaxon. Your not so bad yourself." I said smirking. We then went inside to get a drink. We got some water. I sat on the counter with Jaxon between my legs. "What are you doing?" I asked. "You're just so sexy. Damn!" Jaxon said to me. I'll have to admit. This turned me on. I took his hand while sliding off the counter and going into the living room.

As soon as we were there we started playing truth or dare. "Truth" I said. "Is it true that you like me?" Jaxon asked. I didn't wanna answer because I wasn't sure. "I don't know." I answered him. He then leaned in and kissed me. He kept kissing me. He then took his tong and licked my bottom lip asking to explore my mouth. I accepted his request and it made me feel good. I loved this. He then pulled away breathless. "Did I make you breathless? I knew it." I said jokingly. "Yes you did." Jaxon said. "Do you live here?" Jaxon asked. "Yes. Why?" I asked him back. "Because I live here too with Kyle and Jason and Emmett. But I've never seen you around." Jaxon said. What? He lived here. How could I not know? "Oh. I didn't know. I got here yesterday. Kyle kinda found... we'll I should say kidnapped me from the park." I said. "That's probably why. I was out for food." Jaxon said. We then went up to my room. It was already 2am. "Truth or Dare?" I asked him. "Dare!" Jaxon answered quickly. "I dare you to... To kiss me." I said hesitantly. He leaned in and smashed his lips to mine. We were just making out. In my room. On my bed. Wow! Could this get any better? He pulled away and got under the covers. I did too and we fell asleep. He was cuddling up to me. His body literally fit perfectly with mine. I wish I could always fall asleep in his arms like this. It felt so right. I know we just met but it feels like we've known each other forever. Like we were meant to be. Ohh. I can't wait to wake up in the morning to him. In my bed. Cuddling with me.