Chapter 5, The teams

I DONT OWN NARUTO
Happy reading <3

"okay everyone now that you are all genins we are gonna assign you to a team, Lord hokage assigned them some of the children who will be called out are not here right now you will meet them alongside you team Jonin." Iruka sensei said with a small smile.

The ninjas had excited smiles on their faces especially the four at the front.
"Okay! Team 9: Rock Lee, Neji Hyuga, Tenten!"
"Team 10: Shikamaru Nara, Yamanaka Ino, Akimichi Choji and Sai!"
"Team 8: Aburame Shino, Inuzaka Kiba, Tamaki!"
Team 7: Uzumaki Naruto, Hyuga Hinata, Uchiha Sasuke, Haruno Sakura!"

Naruto was so happy that he did a little victory dance while sasuke gave a small smile. "your team jonins will be here soon so you wait patiently." and with that Iruka left the room leaving the genins. Team 9 has already gone just as naruto was about to speak the door opened revealing a tall, tan dark haired man who called out, "Team 10!"
When they left naruto wished them good luck but Kiba decided to piss him off.

"The next jonin who comes with definitely be ours." he said smugly while sticking his tounge out. Naruto was pissed he looked over to hinata who gave him a reassuring smile that calmed the blonde down.

Sakura spoke up, "Kiba, swear you were obsessed with me at one point? the only loser here is you. So stay away from my bestfriends or the real problem will begin with my fist meeting your face" she said coldly.

The door opened revealing a woman with blood red eyes and long fair hair she called out, "Team 8!" they walked out, "the loser squad gets the loser sensei." kiba yelled while laughing.

Hinata couldn't stand this any longer, she was about to stand up until she felt a pair of hands on her shoulders. "He is not worth it, leave it hina." Sasuke whispered and hinata sat back down.  They waited and waited until naruto supposedly came up with an idea.
"LETS PRANK OUR TEACHER!" He said loudly. Hinata agreed she loved pranks, Sasuke gave a small nod and Sakura smiled.

"hm.. Let's put this duster on the door so when he comes in it will fall on his head." Hinata said.
Naruto ran to the duster and put it in between the door, as expected their sensei came in. The duster fell on him and the four genin laughed, "My first impression of you guys is that I already hate you, go up to the rooftop." their sensei said harshly.

The four genin already learnt to walk on walls thanks to Hinata and Sakura's amazing chakra control, so when they got there quicker than the jonin expected he was shocked.
"We will start with introductions, My name is Hatake Kakashi I don't have many likes but i do have a lot of dislikes, i don't feel like telling you my goals and i don't have a dream."  Kakashi Sensei told them.

"Hyuga, you go next" he called.  "Yosh! My name is Hinata  hyuga, my likes are sweet foods and my teammates, my dislikes are anyone who hurt my teammates and bitches who betrays my trust. My dream is to become the strongest kunoichi alongside Sakura, and my goal is to help kill a certain man." She replied with a smile, Kakashi was shocked on how this sweet looking girl could have such a dark goal.

His thoughts were interrupted when he heard a loud voice, "My name is UZUMAKI NARUTO! my likes is DEFINITELY RAMEN and my teammates who are also my bestfriends and my dislikes is waiting three minutes for my ramen to cook, My dream is to become the strongest shinobi alongside TEME and obviously become Lord Hokage, my goal is to help kill a certain man." Naruto exclaimed with a huge smile.

"My turn!! My name is Haruno Sakura my likes are my friends and my dislikes are traitors. My dream is to become the strongest kunoichi alongside hina and to surpass Lady Tsunade's Medical ninjutsu! My goal is help kill a certain man." Sakura said with a bright smile.

"well i guess it's me now, My name is Uchiha Sasuke. My likes are tomatos and my bestfriends, I have a lot of dislikes. My dream is to become the strongest shinobi with dobe and to rebuild my clan. My goal is to kill a certain man." Sasuke said coldly. Kakashi noticed that Sasuke didn't say 'help kill' like the others he's gonna have to find out more about this teams goal.

"Alright makes sure your come here at 5 AM and don't bother eating breakfast you will get sick." Kakashi sensei said and poofed away, Sakura raised a brow. "don't listen to him make sure you eat something little okay? we need as much energy as we can tomorrow!" she said softly.

"OKAY SAKURA!", "Sure saku!" , "hn" they replied. Sasuke approached hinata and whispered something to her, she smiled and nodded. "Guys let's sleepover at sasukes so we can get there earlier!" She told her group, Naruto smiled brightly knowing the fact he's never alone anymore.

Sakura frowned, "Hinaa you know my dad would never and mum is too scared of him" she told hinata nervously.
"Don't worry saku i'll talk to him." Hinata winked at sakura as they all went to training ground 7.

"OKAY let's train before we go home! I think Naruto should do ninjutsu and Saku will work on her medical ninjutsu and  me and Sasu-,cakes work on taijutsu!" Hinata told her teammates, they all nodded as they trained.
Hinata trained by herself for a little until Sasuke came over and challenged her Taijutsu only. Hinata shrugged and agreed, "okay taijutsu only right?" she asked and sasuke nodded they did the unison sign and began.

Sasuke ran to her and tried punching her she blocked it and kicked his side, he stumbled a bit and she took this opportunity to hit his chest using her palm. "hn, i need to improve my taijutsu if i want to beat him." he muttered sadly.
"it's okay sasu-cakes i'll help you with it!" she reassured him, he smiled and got back up. Hinata felt uneasy, she looked towards naruto and sakura and saw they were doing fine but she couldn't shrug off that feeling.

She activated her byakugan and scanned the area, she saw a faint chakra and pointed to it, "come out." she yelled only to reveal their sensei. "Kakashi sensei?" Naruto and Sakura yelled at the same time. "well i guess you spotted me, i should have not underestimated the hyuga's byakugan-" he said with a sigh.

"well what are you doing here." Sasuke asked harshly earning a bonk on his head. "Sasu-cakes that's our sensei! Be nice" hinata scolded him. "It's okay hinata, I was just watching your training and it's safe to say your teamwork is very well I dont think you guys should do my test tomorrow we will just start with missions." Kakashi said with his eyes closed. The three genin cheered while sasuke smiled.

hey!!! How are you?

hinata is not shy here and her byakugan is stronger but not as strong as neji's yet
Also Sakura knows a little medical ninja
Next chapter will be a little interesting~!!

Bye!