𝟑

"Hello Egypt."

"Where am I." Egypt moved but was strapped to a leather chair.

"Don't try to move or I'll tie it tighter."

"Why can't I see your face." She asked starting to sweat.

"You don't need to see it." They said stirring a cup of tea with a spoon.

"How does it feel to be alone?"

"Trapped, no parents that actually care about you Egypt."

Egypt's eyes started watering the burning feeling, the urge to cry but she couldn't. She couldn't move or do anything. She was stuck.

"What are you doing." She watched him stirring the tea; gripping the leather couch making holes with her nails.

"What am I doing, it's what you not doing."

"Egypt your all alone, I care for you and that's it."

"Your all alone."

"Your all alone."

"Alone, alone, alone, alone."

"Stop please I can't move." She breathed out biting her lip.

"Your all alone Egypt and I'm the only person here for you."

Egypt jumped out of her sleep holding her chest. Picking up her phone she saw it was 10pm.

Everything in her room was the same as how she left it when she went out with Aiden?

Seeing an outfit layed on the bed, she tilted her head to the side. "I could've sworn I just went out, then I... what the fuck?"

Going to her window, she saw Kentrell standing outside. He was just standing their.

He turned around looking up to Egypt's window giving a sly head nod. She closed her blinds, stepping away from the window.

Grabbing her phone, she called Aiden.

"Wussup." He said from the other end.

"You still taking me out right?" She asked him.

"What are you talking about, we planned that ages ago." He laughed.

"What but didn't you ask me today."

"No I didn't." He spoke, "look get some rest." He told her ending the phone call.

Going into the shower, she was enjoying the peace closing her eyes. Suddenly all the lights switched off making Egypt alert.

"Oh my god." She groaned.

She walked out of the shower looking for her phone that had the torch. Turning it on she went downstairs going to the utility cabinet.

Playing with the switches she heard the floorboards creak as she slowly turned around it was silent again.

Shrugging her shoulders she was not able to turn the light back on.

Closing the cabinet door and putting in the lock she used her touch to make her way to the front door.

Trying to twist the lock Egypt saw that it was already open. Looking passed her hallway but no one was there.

Closing her front door grabbing the keys she went to kentrell's house to see if his power cut off too.

Ringing the doorbell, she shuddered from the coldness outside. After a few minutes the door opened revealing Kentrell.

"Hello Egypt, what a surprise to see you outside in this horrible weather come in." He stood aside.

"So what's the problem?" He asked her sitting down.

"I don't have any power and I could tell from your well lit house that you do." She looked around chuckling to herself.

"I don't think it's safe for you too stay at home?" He told her.

"Mmm I'll be fine I just came too see thank you anyways." She stood up. "Before I go, and I know this might sound crazy but I saw you in my dreams, not today this one was different but before." She stopped herself.

"Oh. Okay." Kentrell blankly said confused on what she wanted him to say.

"Well just letting you know Ima head out now." She said to him.

"Stay for a while I could use some company." He told her.

"Sure why not." She sat back down wrapping the blanket she brought with her around her.

"How about we get to know each other, even though it is something to 11." He chuckled.

"Okay, well I'm Egypt Aphelion, I'm eighteen years old and I have a crazy boyfriend who I'm attached too." She told him all at once.

"Kentrell, last name isn't important yet. I'm 21 and I have a son whose sleeping peacefully right now."

The two sat in silence Kentrell not knowing what to do. Rubbing his hand up and down his thigh, "You hungry." He asked her.

"A little you got food?"

"No, only baby. I'll order some unless you wanna eat that?" He said as she quickly shook her head no.

"Thought so." Kentrell tapped on his phone.

"So why did you move up here?" She questioned him as he sighed.

"Getting away from family; they like to stress me out and cause problems which I want no parts in. It's life I guess." He explained.

"How about you, how come you parents not around. Most the time I see you, your alone."

Alone...

Egypt stop engaging in the conversation. That dream.

Alone.

alone.

She was lost. "Egypt you okay?" He now sat next to her.

"You straight, you zoning out." He said.

"I'm fine thank you." She smiled.

The doorbell interrupted their silence as Kentrell got up to get the door. "I got us some wings and fries." He said giving her a tray.

"Thank you." She said as he gave a small smile in return.

"So these dreams you having, how often do they occur?" He asked sucking the chicken bone.

"Erm like every 2 days I believe, why?" She responded.

"Because I think you've been distracted."

"What you mean?" She wondered.

"You've had a lot on your plate right now and this supposed person is trying to send you a message through your dream, was it sexual or was it just normal if you can remember." He told Egypt.

"Both. Mainly the first one." She said embarrassed.

"Oh. Strange." Kentrell smirked lowly.

"Forget about it for now how about after we finished we can see if your power is working?"

"Sure no problem." Egypt said continuing to eat her food.

"And Egypt, it's gonna be fine." Kentrell held her hand looking at her.

——————————————————-