RETURN

Bbb landed at the altar and he was shocked as he saw Midnight sensei was unconscious with half burn skin.Luck was crying and mourning on Kaminari who passed out and Chisaki body was in terrible condition.He tried to find Azazel but he wasnt here.Where that devil could be?.

"Im sorry Midnight sensei..."Bbb then teleported Midnight sensei to her mother house as she didn't affected with devil power.

He then walked towards Luck who still hugged Kaminari and still cried.

"Hey Luck...stop crying.He will be fine.Let me take a look"Bbb consoled Luck who sobbed and hiccuped.

Bbb sensed devil mana that was corrupting Kaminari energy life.If let it happen..Kaminari would die or turn into monster.Then he remembered what Loropechika said....

"You and I are the gate ..so you can also send them here...if your friend affected by devil,bring them here.Undine and I will heal them because Azazel power still sealed."

Bbb looked at Kaminari who smiled although he passed out.Look like he fullfill his promise.Bbb looked at Luck.

"Luck can you trust me for this time"Bbb asked him.

Luck who sobbed just nodded.He then watched what Bbb did on Kaminari.Kaminari body starting to glow yellowish and turned into dust.Luck was very shocked.He looked on the skies..sun halo and ancient magical circle.He saw yellowish dust went up into the magical circle.

"I just send him to your dimension.Someone will heal him.Now your turn...you will go home okay"Bbb touched Luck  forehead.

Luck body glowed blue cyan.It was like his elf soul went out from his body but this time was different..he the one who turn into dust.

"Arigatou Bbb..I will wait for you"Luck smiled before turned into dust magical and went into the ancient magical circle

Bbb nodded.He then looked at Chisaki who was nearly dying.He sighed.Bbb walked towards Chisaki who half conscious.

"You make wrong choice.Be vessel to upper devil.I still cannot forgive what you did to Eri and you threat LOV....Earth you will send him to Shigaraki...let him decided"Bbb said in stoic way after heal Chisaki.

The brown golden aura ball turned into Earth.Earth smirked and grabbed Chisaki before disappeared into the ground.Bbb looked at the altar...look like the yin engulfed the yan thats mean the evil conquered this island... no wonder it looked creepy.

At LOV HQ .

Shigaraki cursed himself after being humiliated by Chisaki.Kurogiri consoled his master.Twice still missed Toga and sad about Magne death.Dabi just chilled.Then theres door knocking.They suprised how someone could find their new hideout.Kurogiri then opened and he was gasped it was Elemental Hero and Chisaki..

"We need to talk for a while",Earth said

Kurogiri just agreed as he could tell thr Elemental Hero told the truth.Shigaraki shocked as Chisaki landed in front of him in pain.

"What are you doing here Bbb"Dabi asked.

"Oh nothing just send this person to you.Maybe you guys want to return. favour on him.Dont worry no cops or pro heroes incoming"Earth said.

Shigaraki and the others nodded so they decided to trust Elemental Hero.Shigaraki glared to Chisaki slyly.Finally he could revenge on this yakuza .

"Oi Elemental Hero!!,You suppose to save people right now"Chisaki screamed.

Earth looked in cold expression made Dabi gulped.

"I have no intention to save people who abuse children...do horrible experiment on children..you are the worst and filthy criminal than LOV"Earth said.