ELEMENTAL

Izuku POV

I opened my eyes.I was standing in front of a ancient gargantuan tree.I noticed I was in a beautiful place...how could it be...the last thing i remembered was i slept...what was going on??.

"Hello niichan welcome to Tree of Life"

I was suprised by Leaf appearrance.Wait what he doing here.?.I hugged Leaf...I didnt know if this was BBB or not but I didnt care..as I missed him lot.Yeah it had been a week hes gone...Lady Fuyuki said that BBB wouldn't remembered us anymore but how Leaf could remember me?.

Leaf pat my back and unhugged me.He smiled..a cute innocent smile.Gosh I missed this..

"Leaf..i thought you wouldnt remember me anymore after that ritual.."i said to him.

Leaf chuckled and giggled.He then pulled me and brought me towards the tree.Wait where were we going.

"Hey Leaf care to tell me what is going on?"I asked him.

"Hmm..well its bout BBB,our Master aka Big Brother."Leaf said.

I astonished.Huh?

"But your are BBB right?"I said to him.

"Well its quite complicated to explain but the thing is..me and the others are element power..element spirit..we took form BBB appearance as he is our Master The Elemental Chosen..."Leaf said to me.

I just nodded.Hmm I need more explanation.Seriously why I was here???
We entered into a woody tunnel.. and we arrived at a garden..beautiful garden.Theres also a sakura tree there. Woahh what place was this actually???

I saw others elemental brothers waved to us and

I saw others elemental brothers waved to us and...yeah Thunder hugged me and he blushed.Aww...he was a tsundere like others.Earth smiled at me as he was cooking a cauldron of shiitake soup.Light and Darkness ...both of them were meditating on the rock nearby the river.Fire and Wind were chasing each other under sakura tree...Water hmm..like always he always slept.I noticed...they wore yukata..woahhh..

"Welcome niisan..sorry for calling you in your sleeping.Wel its kind urgent bit....here have a bowl of shiitake soup"Earth gave me a bowl of shiitake soup

I took it and sat cross legged on the grassy ground.Earth then called the others to join us eating..hmm i guess time zone here was different..but wait so thats mean...

"Nope niisan..well your body still in your home..you are in spirit form.Only spirit could come here...a holy place."Light sat beside me.

I nodded.They told me that after that ritual...they being arrived here...a holy sacred place...

"So thats mean..BBB is at his dimension ?"I asked them.

"Yeah and the thing is...he is still sleeping .Still not wake up."Darkness sighed

"He is coma??"i shocked.

"Its not like that..its just his body really need lot of rest after that ritual.."Wind said.

I sighed.

"So why im here.?"I asked them.

"Well...we being told that only you can wake our Master..she said only powerful bond can make him awake."Dark said

Hmm why it sound like a curse.Nevermind as long as BBB woke up..I was very happy.Chotto how I can meet BBB if he was in another dimension??.I muttered to think possibilities to go there.

"Anyway niisan..hows the others?"Fire asked me.

"Oh..well,all good.Lady Fuyuki had told the truth to Mom..well she seem understood.Grandpa,grandma and Tatsu chan...seem understand..Gray,Natsu and the others...run Lady Fuyuki shop..the others classmates being brainwashed again by Shinsou.."I said

They nodded.

"I see. So niisan..you want meet BBB right..you miss him right!"Thunder said to me.

I nodded.I would do anything to meet him.I missed him lot..same with the elemental brothers...their BBB appearance made me missed BBB more.

"So niisan..you need to meet Lady Fuyuki.She could help you..and you must bring him here...she predicted something bad would be happened..only BBB could stop.."Earth said

I was very curious.Who was 'she' that they mentioned to me.

"Okay niichan..its time you to return.Untill we meet againn"Leaf hugged me as the others hugged me too.

Untill we meet againn"Leaf hugged me as the others hugged me too

Ahh I missed them a lot.I noticed I starting faded away.They waved to me as I waved to them too.Then I fully vanished.....

I opened my eyes.It was glowy.Yeah I was definitely in my room.I tear in happiness as I finally could meet BBB and his elemental siblings.Dont worry BBB,your niisan going to help you..I looked at my digital watch...its already 6am...yeah at this time me and BBB woke up and jogged together.I looked at BBB dino cap on my study table...I took it and hugged in my crying.

I took it and hugged in my crying