ERI & OVERHAUL

A week later......

Bbb POV

Its been a week all of us started our Hero Study Work.Ya Uraraka and Tsuyu joined Nejire heros work.Kirishima joined Tamaki heros work.As for me...I joined my mom heros work.This time i focused on crime.Usually Kira always told us what to do but...she was replaced with Erza.Ya Erza was new leader for hero agency.We were all in meeting room under.Sound like serious.

"Thanks Bbb for rejoin this agency and also to Momo,Kirishima and also Shinso.Anyway we got hard and very dangerous mission.Lady Fuyuki said this mission  is the most dangerous because we will face Yakuza organization.Master Amato had investigate with Captain Yami and Asta.This organization really terrible...they made drug that can destroy the quirk....that mean turn into quirkless."Erza said.

I looked at Asta and Captain Yami with are you serious face.Erza told the substance for making this drug using girl blood...this girl quirk was  Rewind.This girl could rewind living thing .as she accidently rewind his parents to nothing.
Then how she could be use as drug?

Erza explained that this girl being abused by guy name Overhaul.Erza showed the picture of Eri and Overhaul.I smirked.Thats why I loved this agency....this agency was further for information gathering.

"So do cops know or we share to them??"I asked Erza

"Well nope as its classified.Besides Lady Fuyuki and Master Amato told that cops cannot be trusted as there possibility culprit in there"Erza said

Ya.Definitely

"Anyway Bbb..your niisan also join this investigation too under Nighteye agency.Theres some agency join this but all of us were undercover.Kirishima,Uraraka and Tsuyu on our side too"Erza explained

"Wow Erza san why so many agency cooperate..and im suprised they cooperate with us"Shinso said

"Same.But they would complain us.What
i can conclude this drug is danger.Overhaul want to use to destroy all Heroes.I wonder how he do it"Erza said.

Lucy suddenly appeared made us shocked.Asta and the others gasped.

"Its been long time Bbb",Lucy smiled to me.

"Yeah.How are you Lucy.Where have you been"I said.

"You know doing underground work like always

"You know doing underground work like always.Im suprised you defeat AFO.Oh im sorry my name is Lucy.My quirk is Cerebro..well more or less.Hmmm new people huh...from another dimension."Lucy said as he looked at Asta.

Asta sweatdropped.Noelle felt jealous.

"Hmm interesting kid.No mana but got anti mana power.Asta from Hage village.Nice to meet you"Lucy said.

"So why you come with sudden"I asked.

"As what Erza said before.This Overhaul guy very maniac.His quirk known as Overhaul as its name.His quirk grants him the ability to disassemble anything he touches, as well as reassemble it in any configuration he desires, effectively giving him full control over matter. He can disassemble people to kill them or reassemble them to heal their wounds."Lucy explained