Chapter 29 - Take It To The Grave

Chapter song: Supermarket Flowers - Ed Sheeran

Halfway through the chapter it'll say *play song here*, I highly recommend listening during that time.

I apologize in advance.

Ivy Blake

"Atlas if you throw one more fucking beer can at my head I'm going to come back there and strangle you," Aspen yells in the middle row of the van back towards Atlas.

Children. I'm dealing with children.

"Everyone shut the fuck up while I drive!" Oliver practically screams from the driver seat with Lennon at his side.

"Sorry dad," Atlas mutters.

I look over at Harry who is holding in laughter, "You sure you want to be friends with us?" I say jokingly.

"Yeah actually just let me out of the car here," he says playfully right back.

Him and I were sitting side by side along with Aspen in the middle while Remy, Khai, and Atlas were all squeezing in the very back. It was a tight squeeze and way too hot. You couldn't roll down the windows in this van so all of our breaths were fogging them up.

"Alright I'm about to pull in, now we are going to go one by one. Got it? Keep your fucking mouth shut until it's your turn to tell me your order. If you don't, I'll have Lennon stab you. Are we clear?" Oliver says sternly.

"Yes father," Atlas and Aspen say in unison. Both of their eyes light up as they look at each other excitedly.

"We are twins," Aspen states, grabbing Atlas's hands.

"Yes we are."

I briefly see Oliver roll his eyes before his attention is directed on the speaker at the drive thru.

"Hi, how are you?" He asks to be polite.

"I'm great, what can I get started for you this morning?"

"Um, this is going to be a really large order so I apologize in advance. I'll start with a large fry please."

"Oh actually we're only serving breakfast right now," she says apologetically.

"Back the fuck out of this drive thru right now Oliver," Atlas says in frustration.

Oliver looks back at Atlas with a deadly glare. He continues on, "In that case I think we're going to head out. Thank you anyways, I'm sorry for wasting your time."

He looks back and puts his hand on the headrest of Lennon's seat so he can reverse out of the drive thru, "Where the fuck do you want food from Atlas cause if you don't tell me in two seconds we're going home."

Oliver hates dealing with a drunk Atlas. Hence why I always do it.

"Jack In The Box," he replies without a second thought.

"Great."

We take our food back to Aspen's and eat while watching a movie. Everyone has finally settled down and the tiredness is finally kicking in.

"Hey Aspen?" Remy asks across the room.

"Yes?"

"Do you know what day it is? I need to do something on the fifteenth but I can't remember if that's today or tomorrow."

"Um hold on let me get my phone," she gets up from the couch and heads into the kitchen, grabbing her phone from the counter, "It's-"

Her sentence comes to a dead stop and her face falls. We all immediately lift our heads up to see what's going on.