She nodded, smiling so kindly at Mandi, but giving him a confused glance instead. He deserved it.He dragged her down a hallway, the very same one he recalled Mandi and Fred stumbling down, the very same one....the same one he and Mabel had kissed.

He turned, shallowing twice, gripping her shoulders. "Cassandra, I have to tell you something."

Cassandra didn't seem too upset, just eyes big as she looked up at him. Fuck, he had to do this right? Even if it meant losing her?

She had told the truth, now it was his turn. He his hands down to hold hers, he wasn't sure if it was act of comfort or a way to hold onto her. "I have to tell you about something that happened while you were gone, something that you won't like." Cassandra's face already was starting to falter, George wondered if he had the strength to go through with this. Focus. "I've been here before, with Freddie. I was here when he met Mandi."

He shallowed the lump in his throat, "I wasn't doing well, Fred was trying to help so he brought me here...hoping...hoping I'd find someone to move on with."

Cassandra slid her hands out of his, the very act cutting through him as sharp as a blade. The only thing he had to cling was the fact she was still standing in front of him. "I didn't want to come, to be here, I wasn't in the mood. He brought over two sisters, Mandi, the girl at the table...Fred's date for the evening and Mabel—"

"Your date for the evening." There wasn't any anger in her voice, though something raw and unreadable was present.

He nodded, taking the moment to collect his thoughts, to bring saliva back to his mouth. "Mandi and Fred seemed to hit it off, they were together the entire night...leaving Mabel and I. We got drunk and—"

Cassandra took a small step back, trying to hide her emotions though George could see right through her. He took a step forward, not allowing for any growth of space between them, "We didn't have sex. We danced, we got a fortune reading and well....well she kissed me. That was it, I swear it. Fred left with them before me, I didn't sleep with her. I was...I was just so lonely and she liked me and I- I couldn't stop thinking about you. I keep wishing it was you. I thought, I thought you didn't love me—"

He could hear his control begin to erode, the only saving grace for the landslide was when Cassandra reached out and took his hands. His eyes met hers immediately. She didn't seem mad?

"George. You didn't, you didn't do anything wrong. I was gone, I broke your heart. You are allowed to mend in whatever you need...even if it means—"

"I didn't sleep with her, I swear it. I didn't even kiss her first."

"I know. I know, it's okay. I believe you."

He blinked a few times, trying to ensure this was reality. "You...you do?"

"Of course, you're trustworthy George Weasley. Isn't that shocking?" She smiled, oh how the world seemed to get brighter. It was his own personal patronus, it could cure any ailment, even this one.

Though it broke as it fell, she clasped his hands tighter, "I'm sorry I hurt so badly Georgie, I—"

He cut her off, smashing his against hers. She body seemed to go limp, inviting him to grasped her hips, pulling them flush against his as she opened her mouth to gasp. She was against the wall before she fully processed it, "Don't you fucking dare apologize," he rasped, then rejoining this lips.

He lifted her up to his level, her legs wrapping around his waist, drawing them in even closer. She was gasping, wilting, breathing into his mouth...he couldn't take much more. He pulled open the door beside them, taking them out of the dimly lit hallway and into the bathroom. Once he realized where he was he chuckled against her neck, making her shiver.