i. 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐳𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧𝐬

Damian is such a clueless baby sometimes. I love it.

"It's the little things you do that make me so crazily attracted to you." - Unknown

— DAMIAN FLOPPED down onto his bed – most undignifiedly – as he tried to process what Kent had told him

— DAMIAN FLOPPED down onto his bed – most undignifiedly – as he tried to process what Kent had told him. Apparently, according to him of course, Damian had a 'crush' on Marinette.

A crush is having feelings of love and admiration for someone. Kent's words echoed in Damian's head.

What if he actually had a crush on Marinette? What would he do then? What if she didn't like him that way and rejected him and –

Not the time. Damian tried to calm himself down.

His first step should be to analyze the situation clinically as he would in the midst of battle.

Now, Jonathan claimed that a crush is having feelings of love and admiration for someone. Of course, he could be just saying that to mess with Damian.

The most obvious thing would be to search up the meaning. As he waited for the search results, Damian couldn't help but wonder what if it was true?

A ping from his phone interrupted that line of thought. And thank god too, Damian was not looking for another episode like a few minutes ago. Not that he would ever admit it happened.

After finding the various meanings of the word crush, Damian could safely say, Kent was telling the truth.

Shit.

No need to panic, Damian tried to think, there hasn't been any confirmation that he has a crush on one of his best friends yet.

The next step was to reanalyze his interactions with Marinette and figure out if he felt or noticed the following:

Was she pretty?Did he get butterflies in his stomach?Did he always feel some admiration for whatever she did?Did he like her laugh?Did he enjoy spending time with her?

And the list went on.

Once he finished writing the list, Damian smirked proudly.

Now to analyze their friendship and answer the questions.

**

15 minutes later, Damian was sitting with his jaw hanging and every single question on the list was answered with yes.

Really, he was so shocked, he dropped Alfred the cat when he jumped on Damian's lap. That was something that had never happened before.

Usually, regardless of whatever Damian was doing, he would always catch the cat without batting an eye.

But, unfortunately for Alfred the cat, Damian was extremely preoccupied with his answers to the first and most important questions.

Was she pretty?