𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐒𝐄𝐕𝐄𝐍

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐬𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 - 𝐩𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐟𝐫𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐦𝐲

𝐓𝐡𝐞 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐭𝐞𝐦𝐨𝐫𝐞 𝐠𝐢𝐫𝐥 glanced over and recognized the boy she met in the hallways. "Matt, right?" She questioned, walking closer to the passenger side of the car.

"That is me." He smiled warmly, unlocking the door and leaning over to open it for her. She smiled back and thanked him, sitting down in the seat. "Where to?"

"Sheriffs station." Phoebe sighed, feeling his eyes on her so she forced herself to look straight ahead.

"All right." Matt nodded and took off towards the road. For the most part, the ride was silent, but as they got closer, Matt spoke up. "I noticed you hang around McCall and Stilinski a lot..."

Phoebe snapped her head towards him, "Yeah, they're my best friends. Why? Does it bother you or something?"

"Yeah," Matt gritted his teeth. "it does bother me."

"Are you crazy obsessed with me or something?" Phoebe chuckled, but it stopped when she saw Matt tense. "Holy shit." She whispered.

The second the station got into view, Phoebe was practically jumping out of the car and running the rest of the way. This had been one of the weirdest twenty-four hours she had before.

"Jackson." She breathed out and walked over to him. Her dumb act had to fool David enough to not question her. "Where have you-"

"You're getting a restraining order on those boys." David pointed at the twins before pointing towards Scott and Stiles. Jackson smirked while Phoebe opened her mouth to protest, "Do not say a word."

Her face fell, but then an irritated one replaced it. "I won't be filing a restraining order on my best friends." She argued. "They haven't done anything wrong to me."

"We will talk about this at home." Their father whispered harshly, spit flying from his mouth. Phoebe could tell he was holding back. She'd grown used to recognizing his facial expressions.

"Why? So you can beat me until I apologize?" She got closer to his face, turning her head slightly and raising her eyebrows. When she only got a red face in response she grinned and leaned back, "Exactly."

But she wasn't in the clear. Because in a split second, David's hand went from his side to the back of Phoebe's neck. He gripped her harshly and started shoving her towards the door.