𝐂𝐇𝐀𝐏𝐓𝐄𝐑 𝐎𝐍𝐄

𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐨𝐧𝐞 - 𝐨𝐦𝐞𝐠𝐚

𝐀𝐟𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐰𝐡𝐚𝐭 𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐩𝐞𝐧𝐞𝐝 𝐚𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐟𝐨𝐫𝐦𝐚𝐥, Phoebe found herself seated in the hospital. Her best friend, Lydia Martin, was attacked by the now-dead Alpha, Peter Hale. One of her other best friends was fast asleep laying across three of the hospital chairs.

The young Whittemore girl was conversing with Melissa McCall until Lydia's dad walked out of her room. He stopped and stared at the boy with a buzzcut and then looked back at the girls. "He's been here all night?" He asked.

Melissa tilted her head, "He's been here all weekend." The parents stared at Stiles with two different looks on their faces. Melissa held and smile while Mr. Martin just looked confused.

"How's Lydia?" Phoebe turned to her friend's father. She never really knew him, only small things that Lydia would tell her. Which wasn't much really.

He nodded towards the room, "She's taking a shower." Phoebe smiled and nodded, to say it was an awkward tension between them would be an understatement.

Quickly walking over to Stiles, she plucked him on the forehead and he jumped in his seat. "What the hell was that for?" He waved his hands around, smacking a balloon away from his face.

"You were taking up three chairs." She shrugged innocently. "I'm going to the vending machine, want anything?"

Stiles practically jumped out of the chair and pulled her down the hall towards the vending machine. Phoebe was laughing as he stumbled over his own feet. As soon as they reached the machine, Stiles let out a yawn and stared at the snacks.

He put a coin in and pushed the button for the Reese's peanut butter cup. But as the candy was being pushed out, the metal stopped spinning and the Reese's got stuck. "Awe come on, you broke the machine," Phoebe whined. Stiles glared back at her before pushing the button repeatedly.

Nothing was working so he started to smack on the glass. He even started to shake it, then proceeded to try and lift it. When none of that worked he went back to shaking it harshly, causing it to come crashing to the floor. Phoebe jumped out of the way just in time before her toes could get crushed.

The loud crash echoed throughout the hospital hallways and Phoebe shot a glare at Stiles. He shrugged his shoulders and leaned down to try and pick the heavy box back up. Just as he started to lift it, another loud noise made him stop.

"Lydia?" He stood straight up and the duo ran towards her hospital room. "Lydia!" Both Melissa and Lydia's dad ran in at the same time as the two teenagers. But when they got into the bathroom, the shower was empty with no sign of the strawberry-blonde.