3.

My love is dangerous but my hatred is destructive.
~Mysticalpoet_tee

~~

Hajiya mama walked forth and back, fusing about how Ameenu deeply loved and cared for Batool.
"She has to leave this house, I can't risk having her here anymore. She's a liability." Hajiya mama thought, walking out of her house. She trekked down to Ameenu's side, ignoring the fact that it's past 12am. Her punches on the door are loud enough to wake the dead.
"A distress call again, the old powerful woman is back at it again." Muhammad said totally decreasing the volume of the television as he made his way to the door.

"A distress call indeed." Zahra laughed lightly careful not to be heard by hajiya mama who's still throwing punches on the door. "Let's hear what she has."

Muhammad pulled the door open, feigning a yawn. Hajiya Mama's punch almost landed on his face as the door was pulled open unexpectedly. "Don't swallow me." She eyed him dropping her hands down.

"Hajiya, is everything okay?" He asked, letting her in, totally ignoring him, she walked in yelling Ameenu's name multiple times.

Ameenu suddenly appeared with Ammie walking behind him, shrouded in a green hijab. From the looks on their faces, they had both started sleeping.

Hajiya mama, the incurable migraine.

"Are we safe, Hajiya?"

She slowly sank into a one seater couch authoritatively before clearing her throat.
"You all should sit let's talk."
This time, Batool walked out of the study room, she ignored the presence of everyone and proceeded to her room.
"hey, autistic, come here!" Hajiya mama commanded, staring at Batool hardly.

She walked to the sitting room as she folded the top of the page she was reading moments ago and sliding her finger out of it. Wordlessly, she sat on the soft carpet positioned at the middle of the sitting room.

"Ameenu, am I your mother?" She questioned, impatiently tapping her foot on the floor.
Everyone found her question strange and weird but never surprising.

Never, not in this world or in the next one.

It's a usually thing, she always pulls stunts and regulate the tyres at her own will.

"Yes, you are my mother." He replied.
"Why are you asking _ranki ya dade_ ?

"I'm getting older and not younger, the urge to see my grandchildren is at its peak."
Ammie knew were all this was going to, but she chose to keep quiet because she was once called a disrespectful daughter in-law by hajiya mama only because she travelled without her consent, the funny thing is, she asked her husband but hajiya mama said her consent is needed first.
She continued "And I've found a husband for her."

Mrs Smith!

Ameenu and Ammie's heads shot up instantly.
"Hajiya, let's rethink all these, she's just nineteen years old and you are aware of her condition." Ameenu pointed out, hoping she would understand.

The remaining members of the conversation ghosted the whole thing, Batool sat quietly, blankly staring at the fairly understood drama, she deciphered the whole thing but funny enough her worries were just as light as a hair stripe.

"It is a command, Ameenu." She said, rising on her feet.

"Hajiya please let's rethink, this is a sensitive topic." Ammie advised.

"Dear supportive mother, I'm talking to my son." She debated, walking to the door "Abubakar, lameen's son is the husband."

With that, she walked out of their home, leaving a stirred crisis.

Autismजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें