"would you be so kind?" (Jerstanna New Jersey/Montana Fluff)

Start from the beginning

"Well, could you at least tell us when you're doing it?" Loui pushes more.

"Why should I tell you?"

"Because we promise to stop DC from making you come to meetings for a month." Loui has a wild glint in his eye.

"Tonight. Dinner." He enters the kitchen.

"Great," Loui turns around whispering to Florida. "I'll grab the camera."

'Thank god finally.' Jersey sighs internally opening the fridge starting.

****Transition scene cos I'm shit at writing ****

Montanna sings the last note while strumming the last cord. "So, Coco, Ida, what do ya think?"

"You did great. He's going to love it, 'Tanna." Idaho smiles kindly.

"Ya, dude, you just got to chill your nerves. He's already head over heels in love with you."

"Really?" Montana looks at Colorado, his eyes sparkling.

"He's super obviously in love with you," Idaho smirks.

"Dude I swear every time you enter a room he gets heart eyes." Coco chuckles.

"Ok now you're messing with me he does not get 'heart eyes'" Montana

"Oh, he most definitely does 'Tana." Idaho counters.

Montana rolls his eyes 'gods I hope they're right.'

"So tonight?"

"Yep."

"I'm glad after this everyone will finally be free of you twos flirting." Coco smiles his classic smile."

"Ya then all we'll have to deal with Ida and Wash's flirting, but never confessing." Montana shoots back.

"What?" Idaho looks up from his phone.

Montana and Idaho start laughing "N-nothing just make-making fun of how helplessly in love with Washington you are."

Idaho rolls his eyes "You are so kind to me. And if I'm helplessly in love with Washington then what do you call whatever is going on between Coco and Utah?"

"Two obvious idiots."

Coco tilts his head in confusion. "What...Utah's married."

Idaho sighs "Yes he is, but he also is clearly in love with you."

"His wife even mentioned last time she was over here she legit gave you permission to date him."

"But she said 'don't break his heart,.' And 'you're lucky you have him.' I don't see how that says 'you can date my husband.'?"

They both just sigh "we'll try to explain when you are not high."

"Back to the topic of my hopefully date tonight. What should I wear?" Montana walks to his closet."Oh! And remind me to thank Hawaii for teaching me to play the ukulele."

"Hmm, nothing too flashily maybe a different tee than the one you wear normally." Idaho goes over to the closet flipping through the shirts, till he finds it. "How about this?"

He shows the shirt to Montana, it's clearly an old shirt with a couple of tears here and there, it's also clearly one of Jersey's old shirts due to the fact that it has the Jersey devil on it.

"I forgot he gave me that! Give me a sec, let me put it on!" Montana says taking off his shirt and grabbing Jersey's shirt. After a second of struggling he gets the shirt on."Huh, it's a little small."