" Wait. You are the guest of Udaipur's royal family and it is our duty to take care of our guests. Please walk with me." He asked but it was more of an instruction than a request.

" I am honestly alright. Please don't let me be the reason to keep you away from your urgent matters." Me being me had to object.

" Please Miss Kulkarni. This way." He said once again in the same tone and I had to give in this time because apparently, you don't say no to royalty twice.

As we started to walk, I had an urgent need to eyeroll and so I did. All of this your grace, Ranaji, Ranisa and the mannerisms were too much for me to handle. I mean why can't these people just be normal? I agree, yes their ancestors were kings and queens but India is a democratic country now and they hold no power but anyway, the prince seemed a bit normal as he at least didn't demand to cutesy in front of him. Also, he did not seem to be as much bitchy as the tabloids show him to be but then again, I was only meeting him for the first time.

We then stood in front of a door as the prince knocked it. I looked on confused but didn't ask him anything because I didn't want to take any chance to offend him or as I said, Rajat sir would have my head for breakfast tomorrow.

The door opened, revealing a girl looking around sleepily but the moment her eyes landed on Mr. Rajput, she gave him a huge grin.

" Bhai, you're back!" She exclaimed and threw herself in him arms. She is the princess.

" Yes Misha but right now I want your help. This is Shivika, our lawyer." He said, turning towards me and the princess gave me a smile which I returned and then he explained my situation to her,

" No problem. Come on, you can borrow my clothes for tonight." The princess took a step towards me and slightly held my hand, dragging me in.

" Thank you so much." I thanked the prince before I got in.

" Not a problem. I will see you tomorrow Miss Kulkarni. Goodnight." He replied, nodding his head and walked away.

" I am really sorry for the trouble at this time princess." I said, attempting to strike a polite conversation.

" Please call me Misha and it is no problem at all. You are dad's and bhai's guest and helping us. This is the least we could do." She replied in the sweetest way possible as she showed me her nightwear collection.

" So this one is the last section of my pajamas. You're free to choose whichever you like." I heard her and honestly, I was flabbergasted. I had never seen so many clothes at one place, not even in shopping malls and I looked at clothes, shocked.

" Well umm....I was kinda hoping that you would just give me a Tee and shorts but this is all overwhelming for me. Give me a minute to recollect myself." I said, still scanning through to find something and then at last, found a normal pajama set.

" Yes, this will do!" I exclaimed picking that one up.

" Sure, nice choice." She said and I thanked her, wished her a goodnight and then left for my room. Going anywhere out to eat was not an option for me anymore because there was no way in the seven worlds that I would make it back to the palace without actually being lost.

" I hope I have something to eat in my handbag, a chocolate will be really lovely. You should pay more attention to time Shivika, missing meals is not really good for your mind." I muttered as I made my way back to the room and scanned my bag. Luckily, there was a bar of chocolate and a can of coke in there.

Changing into that comfortable nightwear, I hogged on the junkies, watched an episode of Game of Thrones and then finally went to bed, it was going to be a long day tomorrow.