Female Z's Skayr x male reader

Start from the beginning

Ben:It was about Ghostfreak.He trapped me and wanted out.Also I think I saw you in his other hand.

Y/N:Who me?

Ben:Yes.

Timeskip Fight with GhostCircus freaks.

Ghostfreak had taken Gwens body and beat Fourarms who had turned into Ben.Gwenfreak walked towards Ben on the ground.

Gwenfreak:Now I shall posses your body and become full once again.Then Ill rule the world.

Ben:Wait!In my dream you also held Y/N.Why do you want him?

Gwenfreak:Oh that is very simple.During those few times and you used me I had glimpse of him.For a human he looks oddly attractive.Thats why Illaah!

Gwen shook and gripped her head in pain as her eyes returned to normal green.

Gwen:I wont let you take my Y/N.

Y/N:Cmon Gwen fight it.

Ghostfreak:It is no use.You can not defy me for long.

Ben:Wait.How about we let you choose between ruling the world and being with Y/N.

Everyone:What?

Y/N:If she stays shes gonna posses Gwen again.

Gwen:If I escape Ill kill you Benjamin Tennyson!

Ghostfreak:Maybe that can work.

Y/N:You cant be serious.

Ghostfreak:Oh but I am.If you despose of that daylight weapon I will stop trying to posses Ben.

Max:Agreed.

Y/N,Gwen&Ben:What?

Max:We have to look at the big picture.If we can save millions of lives with no victims in any way we dont have much choice.

Ghostfreak then left Gwens body making her fall in exostion.Luckily Ben cought her before she fell on the floor as Ghostfreak floated to Y/N.She crept behind him and scratched his chin with one of her long claws.

Ghostfreak:Call me Z's Skayr sweety.

Gwen:Hey,Im the only one that can call him that!

Zs Skayr:Not anymore.The fate of your world rest on YOU letting ME be with HIM. Either way I win.So choose,him or everything.

Gwen:...Fine.But keep your claws where I can see them.

Zs Skayr then desappered.Everyone looked around before she appeared next to Gwen and brought her closer to her with one of her arms in a side hug.

Zs Skayr:No promises.

She then sprouted three black and white tentacles from her lower stomach area that grabbed Y/N and brought him to her other side before catching him in a side hug too.

Zs Skayr:Now were one happy family.

Ben:Heh,what will the sleeping arangments be?

Zs Skayr:Ill borow one on their bodies.Then we can have a nice long coversation all night long.Who wants to be first.

Without thinking they pointed to eachother with worried expressions.

Zs Skayr:Haha!This will be fun.

Timeskip

Everyone was asleep,each in their own small RV bed.Zs Skayr was nowhere in sight but then Y/N started turning in his sleep.Camera zoomed in almost hitting his head before it showed a white space and a king sized bed in a distance that was shaking.

Y/N:No!No!Please stop!

Camera zooms over to the bed to show Zs Skayr hugging Y/N on her stomach while tickling him with her tenctacles.

Y/N:Please!Hahaha!Stop itttt!Hahaha!

Zs Skayr:Fine.But that just buys you 10 more minutes of tickling next night.

Y/N:That doesnt sound so bad.

Zs Skayr:But in dream state time is longer.How about we have a picnic tommorow.In a

nice dark forest with planty of shade?

Y/N:Sounds good.

Zs Skayr:Great.Ill give Gwen a visit and then Im coming back

With that she poofed away making Y/N fall on a comfy bed.Then a table with his favourite drink appeared right next to the bed.

Y/N:Thanks!

Camera then zooms into Gwens head.She was dreaming of graduating highschool while still looking 10 years old.Then every other person turned into Y/N with a supportive smile.The headmaster turned into Zs Skayr.

Gwen:What are you doing?

Zs Skayr:Just popping up to tell you me and Y/N are planning a picnic for tommorow.

Gwen:That doesnt give you the right to mess with my dream.

Zs Skayr:Spoil sport.Youre welcomed.

With that she poofed away.

Gwen:What did she mean by that?

Then all the Y/Ns came to her and enveloped her in a loving hug.

Gwen:Maybe shes not all that bad.

In the moring they found a nice forest for picnic.Y/N was constantly stuck in Zs Skayrs hug while Gwen was trying to pull him into her own one.

Zs Skayr:Arent you getting a bit posesive?

Gwen:Im posesive?!Youre a literal ghost!

Zs Skayr:Ectonurite.Im just enjoying my new boyfriend.You had him long enough.

Y/N:Can I say something?

Zs Skayr&Gwen:What?!

Y/N felt really aqward.He didnt think he could get a word in so he panicked and done something unexpected.He gave a quick peck on both their cheeks.They just stared at him with same angry expression as before but they softened.

Zs Skayr:Hes good.

Gwen:I know.

Y/N:Can we now spent some quality couples time?

Author:(There it is.Sorry I had to rush,I was wrighting these stories during school so I could have free summer.This is also my fourth story finished in a week.Personal record. Previous stories in order are LoomaxMale readerxAttea part 2,Nega Bene&Nega Gwen and Female Bumblebee.)