faded (part one)

"That was a great performance Lali" Jisoo said with a teasing tone. "Stop unnie" I covered my face because of embarrassment.

"Extasy, Sour D" Rosé sang while dancing with Jisoo. God, I'm so done with them.

"Does that little bunny of yours know that you danced with a man?" Jennie asked, "I told him I would be having a solo dance performance, but I forgot to mention that it will be with a man." I answered.

"Opsie, someone's gonna be rip tonight" Rosé murmured. "You know how much a jealous man your boyfriend is, Remember when you had a photoshoot with Ikon and Winner," Jennie added.

"But" I sighed lost of words. "I'll just explain it to him." I smiled.

"Let's go, the show is about to end" Jisoo broke the silence and stood up.

After a long day, we were able to go home and take a rest. We will continue our world tour next year, starting in my home country, Bangkok Thailand.

While driving on my way home, basically I'm not the one driving because we're not allowed to. I decided to text Jungkook.

Love

Love?
Where are you?
I'm on my way home
It was a great night!
I miss you so much

Okay.
Let's talk.

Oh okay!
See you
Love you

seen

I was nervous since he is always bright, and he tends to use emoji in every damn message.

✩✩✩

The lights were off and it's very silent in the unit. For sure, he's in the bedroom, right?

"Love" I called him.

I opened the door to our room and saw Jungkook sitting on the bed while his looking at his laptop.

He looked really pissed because his jaw was clenching so hard, and you can see his eyes darken every damn minute.

I sighed. "love" I called him, but his was so focused on his laptop. "love" I called him again In a higher tone. But still he wasn't looking at me. I thought he said we'll talk but he wasn't even looking at me right now.

My eyes were directed on his snobbish eyes, just busy with the laptop's screen and with irritation etched on all corners.

"Jungkook" I called for the last time, hoping that he'll look at me, but I failed. "Fine, I'll just go home. Let's just talk tomorrow when you're not busy anymore."

"Where are you going? This is your home." He said coldly.

"Are you mad" I hesitantly asked.

His jaw clenched repeatedly and his eyes darkened more. He looked away when our eye contact deepened.

"If you're mad and you still don't want to talk to me, I can go to our dorm and let's just talk tomorrow-"

I was shocked when he took my hand, and held it. Crouching while sitting on that bed, pouting, with soulful eyes weary and angry at the same time, he caught my hand and pulled me closer to him. My breathing stopped and couldn't move. If only he didn't pulled me, I could've stayed where I'm standing a while ago.

He pulled me more, enough to be in between his knees. He looked up at me and saw how his eyes soften a little. His brow shot up. His left hand held the back of my thigh to prevent me from moving out of his hold.

"Why didn't you tell me? Hmm?" he asked.

My heart pounded so bad that I think he can hear it because of our distance. I looked away because I was so nervous on the way he looked at me.

"I told you right? That I was having a solo dance performance on the concert?" I answered and brushed his hair using my hands.

He didn't talk and just stared at me. I don't even know if I look good.

"You're not talking to me again" I said.

"I don't like talking too much when I'm mad. I don't want that to happen again" he said huskily and pulled me closer to him.

I feel like I'm floating in the air. My eyes just stared at his hair, It was growing longer and longer.

"Why are you even mad? I told you I love you"

"I'm jealous" he answered in a straightforward manner. "that man, was able to dance and touch you in public but I'm not even allowed to look at you"

I was shocked in his words. I immediately look at him. The way he looked at me, I felt the sadness in his voice. "I love you and I don't love him. It's just work love. You're always gonna be my home... and my jealous baby" I laughed and looked at him.

"But still." He said pouting, he looked down but immediately look at me when he remembered something "was that kiss real?" he asked in a low voice.

"It's just the camera angle." I assured him.

He clenched his jaw but immediately sighed. "I've seen that way he touched and looked at you. Are you sure he doesn't like you?" he looked away after asking the question.

I bit my lower lip to stop myself from smiling. Haa my love why are you so jealous. "He doesn't like me. It's just work."

He looked down and stayed silent. His hand is on my thigh. The other one left my hand to push the back of my left thigh toward him. He looked pissed but still, you can see that his is beginning to soften.

I pouted and released a sigh. I slowly put my hands on his shoulders. His eyes went up to me, cocking his head to another side.

His eyes watched my things. He touched it and gently pushed it towards him. He wanted to lift me and put me on his lap. He did it with my right thigh. He bent my knees and put it on his lap so I shifted my weight on the other leg. But he wanted to do it as well on the other side.

"I missed you so much, You are lucky I didn't attend your concert" he said "If I'm there, I'll pull you out of that stage and kissed you in front of all those people."

"It's just for work love, nothing more, nothing less" I assured him.

He licked his lower lip and pulled up my other knee. I held his shoulder for support as I was already sitting on his lap. He looked at my lips with full desire, then look at me in my eyes like his asking for permission.

Slowly, his lips claimed mine in a lazy way. His kisses were so slow, like he was seducing me. He then stopped as I opened my eyes and try to catch my breath.

I slowly looked at his lips. It was red and soft.

I fixed my polo when it barely went down because of what we're doing. However, his eyes feasted on what's in front of him. His vision remained on the valley of my mound. Instead of helping me fix it, he slowly pulled the polo down to reveal my lacey brassiere.

"Jungkook" I called him softly and tried to fix it again.

He tilted his head for an easy access to my exposed clavicle and neck, Half-heartedly, I pushed his shoulders away but because of his kisses I was just able to hold into it. I'm beginning to drown on his kisses on my neck when I decided to talk.

"that's enough love.."

I closed my eyes and felt his lips tickling my neck slowly. He stopped and claimed my body more against him. I opened my eyes, not sure if I'm happy that he stopped or irritated. His nose touched my chin. He tilted his head and examined my face. I just realized that out position right now is too sensual. Especially when I felt his hard thing on my stomach.

My eyes squinted more. His eyes were full of lust and control though.

"I love you so damn much that I can even buy the world for you." He said.