SAYONARA Part 3

Precap: you know it already

Aadhavan came to the dining area after fresh up and he is shocked to see the dining table.

[There are many other things on the table, please imagine]

His grandparents are waiting for him and our hero is placing slow steps towards the table . He sits on the chair and his grandparents start feeding him, he is in a helpless situation and he starts eating. Finally with great effort he completes eating everything and secretly takes a bowl of kheer and goes to his mother.

Aadhavan: Ma my meal is incomplete without eating something from your hand. Feed me this kheer atleast.

Vaidharbhi feeds him and gives the bowl to the servant.

Vaidharbhi: Aadhi you had asked for a princess right?

Aadhavan: I was just trying to make you happy Ma , I was just joking.

Vaidharbhi: I have found a princess for you and as I told you earlier your grandparents have already selected six  girls for you, but you are my son so I have selected a girl for you and I have replaced a girl's photo with hers. 

Aadhavan: Really Ma I was just joking but I respect your thoughts. If she is good I will surely marry her and I know your choice is always good.

Vaidharbhi: She is really an angel , do you remember once I had come to meet you secretly? She was the one who helped me to do so , I travelled with her to your office and then back home. She is your colleague but both of you haven't met each other. She is an orphan and keeps helping other children in the orphanage with her own earning. She has only one wish that is to marry a guy who has a family, she wants to feel what she has missed.

Aadhavan: She is indeed a princess Ma , do you have her photo ? I want to see her once.

Vaidharbhi: I have kept it with the other photos and tomorrow I will not be allowed to be with you when you see those, so it's your job to find your princess my dear prince. Now go and have some rest. Good night

Aadhavan: Good night Ma 

Next morning

Aadhavan is with his grandparents and they are giving explaination about the girls and especially their property and our hero is not at all interested in listening to it.