SAYONARA PART 2

From here it is writer's imagination because only some part of the real story is known to me and if need to elaborate I need to weave the story with my own imagination. If any reader is from the protagonists' family am sorry for doing this. And mainly please don't ask for any romance or etc coz I am very much allergic to all such things and it is beyond imagination and am not that much mature in thinking though am going to be 18. It's my sincere and humble request to all my readers.

**********************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Somewhere in  Tamil Nadu a huge ancestral bungalow is shown, it's being decorated and there is lot of hustle-bustle in the house, seems like there is some celebration.

This is just for your imagination

This is Aadhavan's house and all the hustle bustle is for his arrival after 8 years

[pic credits: Google]

Natarajan(to his wife): Is everything ready Girija? I don't want anything to go wrong when he arrives. All his favourite dishes should be ready and nothing should go wrong in the matter of flavour and taste. He is coming after so long.

Girija(replying back): Everything is ready only your dearest grandson's arrival has to happen. How long does it take for him to come? This Aravindan has got no brains , he has sent his only son to such a far off place which is not in our state also. He didn't allow us to meet him till now, my eyes are longing to see him just one time before dying. [ both of them have tears]

Vaidharbhi(who had listened to their conversation): Amma why do you speak such things? In this new world education and being independent  is very much important. Even we haven't met him till now. Aravindan was scared of the matter that Aadhavan will get spoilt because of our pampering , now he is all yours and he will obey whatever you tell him.

Girija: Okay then we want him to get married and we have already selected some matches for him. Make sure you and your husband will not interfere in this matter and that's final.

( And she leaves from there angrily , Vaidharbhi was very much hurt because her son was her only support and she loved him very much . She was alive amidst all the tortures of her in-laws only for him. She had so many plans for his wedding , she wanted a princess for her prince but she had to obey her mother-in-law. She brushed off the thought and tried to stay cheerful)

Finally at 9:00pm

A jeep arrived and our hero stepped down from the jeep with his dad, he has become handsome than before, his grandparents hugged him tight but his eyes are searching for his mother. Vaidarbhi is in her room, she has a mixture of emotions and she is seeing Aadhavan's childhood photos and all his clothes, toys and jewelleries. She has tears, suddenly someone covered her eyes from behind. It was Aadhavan, she turned and looked at him and caressed his face. She couldn't control anymore she hugged him tightly and kissed his forhead. Aadhavan wiped her tears and took out a bag from his luggage and gave it to his mother.

Aadhavan: Ma please stop crying I am right infront of you. This is a small gift for you, I had bought this long back with my first salary , hope you will like this. Please see it once Ma.

Vaidharbhi opened the bag there was a beautiful jewellery set and 2 silk sarees( please imagine), she was very happy . 

Aadhavan: Ma you have to wear this in my wedding and look royal like a queen. [ Vaidharbhi nodded and kissed his forehead again. Aadhavan frowned suddenly] . Ma , now I have come where is my gift ? You told me that you will bring a princess for me by the time I return , where is she? 

Vaidharbhi smiled and held his ear

Vaidharbhi: So my prince is in a hurry to get married? 

Then she suddenly became sad and then told him about the conversation and his grandparents' decision.

Okay Aadhi we will discuss about this later, you get ready and come for dinner. You need to rest , I will be waiting for you. Come soon.

***********************************************************************************************

This is a surprise update for Yamu and I will keep updating when am free.

Do comment and share your opinions if you want me to continue. Please don't forget to vote

Bye for today