Part 10

Aadhavan was discharged from hospital, he was confused and couldn't react. After reaching home, he just went to his room to rest coz he felt dizzy due to the medicines. 

A small shed like room is seen where  Aaghanya is suffering from labor pains, she's shouting for help and no one can hear it since the place lies in the heart of a dense evergreen forest. She struggled for long time , uttered Aadhavan's name in a faint voice and took her last breath. Both the baby and Aaghanya died. 

Aadhavan: Noooo.....Aaghanya wake up, you can't leave me like this.

His grandparents rushed to him and consoled him, then he realised it was a dream. 

Aadhavan: Thatha, patti please tell me where Aaghanya is, I just want to see her and our baby once. I don't want anything else, I will die happily after that 🥺🥺.

Girija: Kanna don't speak like this, we lost everyone and we have only you left with us. I think there's something evil that's eyeing our family, we need to solve this.

Natarajan: You don't worry Girija, I will ask the Pandit to visit our home once. Maybe it will help us get back our Kanna.

Aadhavan: I don't believe all these, I want my Aaghanya back. I want her now.

Saying this he ran all around the house shouting her name and searching for her. He even climbed on the roof and started behaving like a mad person , suddenly he felt dizzy again and fainted there. He came rolling down but at the right time the servants caught him. 

Aadhavan woke up and went towards the kitchen with a heavy head and sat on the wooden bench [ Can be found in villages].

Aadhavan(to the maid):  Enakku oru  cup kapi ventum [ I need a cup of coffee].

Maid(she shivered seeing him): S...sari aiya.. [Ok sir]

Aadhavan: Aaghanya enke irrukkirar teriyuma? [Do you know where Aaghanya ia?]

Maid ( she is completely scared): Il..Illai aiya....An..anta peyar konta yaraiyum (she gulped in fear and sweating profusely) enakku teriyatu. [ No sir....I don't know anyone with that name] .

Girija had listened to their conversation, she immediately rushed inside.

Girija: Ayee Sita( maid's name) ni inkiruntu po. [ You go from here] ( The maid left the place in a hurry). 

Girija lit the chulha(mud stove) and kept the vessel to prepare coffee for Aadhavan. She got up from the place to take jaggery from the shelf. Aadhavan suddenly got up from his place, his face filled with horror. He ran to the chulha and started turning of the fire with his hands, Girija tried to stop him but of no use and she started calling the servants. Natarajan  rushed to the kitchen with the servants, Aadhavan emptied a pot of water and finally he put off the fire. The servants held him before he could do something else, he pushed them all and started waking Aaghanya[ Okay it was his hallucination, he felt that Aaghanya was being burnt alive in the fire , she was shouting for help , so he put it off]. He again went near the chulha and started waking Aaghanya(hallucination again), he kept her head on his lap and sprinkled water on her face. 

Aadhavan: Patti we need to take her to the hospital, come fast.

He took her in his hands and got up to rush outside when Vyom injected sedatives and he fainted again [ Now don't ask me how Vyom came here, seeing this madness any person will call the doctor ].

Vyom: I told you to be careful, he is becoming hyper . If this continues he may slip into coma again or even die. He isn't stable now and needs proper rest, most important thing no mental stress. I have prescribed some medicines and I will keep visiting him everyday. I will take my leave now.

*******************************************************************************************

Like this a month passed, Aadhavan had improved so he decided to get back to work and move on. He told Vyom about this and with his permission he went to Banglore again to handle his company. He built his empire again and his company came back to it's top position after all the losses it had experienced in the last two years. He became workholic and aggressive, he wasn't the old kind-hearted person now. Simultaneously, he didn't stop searching for Aaghanya, he tried all the possible ways but he always got one answer from everyone that is " We don't know anyone with that name", this increased his frustration, neither his employees nor the police, neighbours in the apartment and to his surprise the people in the orphanage where Aaghanya is assumed to have grown up also didn't know about her. Amidst all these Aadhavan never lost hope, he always believed that Aaghanya and their child exist. 

Police were fed up with him but they couldn't say anything as Aadhavan was a rich man. One evening, Aadhavan had got a picture of Aaghanya when he was digging his gallery( exactly how Vikram did two days back, the recent reel he posted 😅😅😅😅 ignore my nonsense, back to the story) , he immediately went to the police station and showed the pic to them.

Aadhavan: Sir, this is my  wife Aaghanya and  I told you she is missing since 2 years. Please help me find her.

Police: Sure sir, we're there to help you but I don't see anything on your mobile. ( He said handing him the mobile)

Aadhavan: What are you saying officer? ( He found that the pic wasn't there) How can this happen?  I know it well officer, you have deleted it. I will not leave you.( He held the officer's collar and punched his face and you all know the consequences of punching an officer during duty and Mr. Aadhavan was put behind bars).

******************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

Okay dear readers, what do you all think did Aaghanya really exist? Or was it all his imagination?

Do comment your views. Please don't forget to like, vote and follow.

Harsh signing off 

Bye