𝑭𝒐𝒖𝒓𝒕𝒆𝒆𝒏

Me and Jadon stayed up all night talking about Me and Jack.

"So what your trying to say is that you like him but you don't want to ruin anything?"

"Well yeah.. I mean yesterday I think he was going to kiss me but I don't know."

"Just talk to him."

"No it'll be awkward.."

"I'll talk to him then."

"Yes!"

"We are all going out tommorow so ill talk to him then."

"Thank you Jay!"

"It's no problem."

__________________________

(Time skip)

I dropped Abi at her house about an hour ago and now I'm on my way to meet the boys. We are all just gunna hang out and Mason's house for a couple of hours.

When I got to Mason's house the door was already open for me. I walked in and saw most of the boys sat on the couch. Mason was on the far left next to Dec. Dec was next to Kyle who was next to Jesse. He was obviously sat next to Marcus and Marcus was next to Bukayo. On the other couch, John was next to Raheem who was next to Jack. There was a space next to Jack so I sat there.

"Where is abi?" Mase asked

"I just dropped her off at home. I would've asked her to come if u told me you wanted her to come."

"Oh did she stay at yours?" Jack turned his head and looked at me

"Yeh."

"Oh okay."

I wanted to talk to Jack about Abigail and see how he feels about her. Everyone went upstairs to play FIFA and left me and Jack downstairs. There was an awkward silence for a while.

"Soo abi.."

"What about abi?"

"Do you have feelings for her?"

"Why?"

"Just tell me."

"Fine.. Maybe. I tried making a move on her then she noticed the pancakes were burnt.."

"Omg you should ask her out!"

"What no! What if she doesn't like me back.. Then I would just make a fool out of myself."

"Like you don't do that enough.." I whispered

"What?"

"Nothing.. But listen, I'm her best friend she tells me everything." I say smiling.

"Wait really? She likes me?"

"Maybe."

_________________

After a while we all ended up going the club. Jack was most definitely the drunkest. He kept flirting with girls so I pulled him away and reminded him about abi.

Liked by @abigailrose @sanchooo10 and 682,382 others @masonmount- this is Jack😘 tagged: @jackgrealish

@masonmount- this is Jack😘 tagged: @jackgrealish

@abigailrose- NO OMG

⤵️

@sanchooo10- your rethinking everything rn aren't u😭😭

@jackgrealish- 🙄🙄👹😩☠️❤️☠️❤️☠️❤️☠️❤️

@user019- I LIKE HOW THEY IGNORE JACK'S COMMENT AHAHA

⤵️

@user01- he's drunk that's why

@sanchooo10- BAHAHAA

@philfoden- What a night

@johnstonesofficial- Why is he in a bath

@user69- Is he dead

@abigailrose- love the invite💔💔💔🥺🥺🥺🥺😓😓😓😓