Special Chapter Danmachi

Start from the beginning

They were amazed by the blades strength. And his strength after.

Ivan was only using his powers through miracles... his sword. He was given a cloth of The Mordred. The Excalibur Tempest he named. It was to protect the world and its people. He was able to watch the horrid deaths of his friends.... Bryan, he was able to be his friend until the very end.... He prayed, for to become that Hero of Justice and a Bladesmith. He was recruited in force of both Alaya and Gaia. And was summoned as a Servant. In the Grail Wars. He can access all class except for Shielder and Berserker... His Saber strength was able to come up... Ivan was now ready for the Grail.

Is this where he will be a servant? They all thought.

" Your summoning call has been answered. Hm ?" an Auburn haired was summoned. It was Ivan!

They were amazed at his clothing showing a topless skin the girls well... They blushed...

" I ask of thee, are you my master ? " The girl stared at him...

The males were feeling a bit of awkwardness on Ivan. And Girls were a bit thinking it was kind of kinky.

" ...." Ivan stared at her silently.
Ivan saw a servant coming in... And Ivan responded with attack. It was his knife to throw such weapon.

After that it gone dark. They saw Ivan was teaming up with Rasputin. They saw Ivan run at the Chaldea master. He removes his Haori.

They watch. They were not in the shed. They watch until Ivan does the unthinkable.

He throw the Haori and then he uses the sword and slices the mountain

They were shock. is this Ivan's Powers?! No sword can do that! The Goddess of the Forge saw the sword dividing a mountain!  How strong Ivan was?! Freya was lusting again. The Loki Familia were shocked at the result. Of Ivan doing and destroying the mountain.

Ivan back flip from incoming Lancer And materialize the sword