Manik still doesn't answer her,they continue to slow down trying to catch their breath "manik can you please answer me! Yeh sab Kya ho raha hai Woh log humara peecha Kyu kar rahe hai? Why are they shooting us?" Nandini questions him again

"Will you shut the fuck up for once? Chup raho thodi der let me figure this out" manik gets angry on her as they continue to walk deep in to the woods

Nandini stops pulling manik back stopping him "manik I'm scared please mujhe batao" Nandini looks at him with tears in her eyes, she whispered waiting for manik to reply.

Manik turns around looking at her eyes seeing how scared she was, it made his heart pain unknowingly he didn't feel right seeing her scared and in pain like that this was the first time in a long time manik felt that way and he had no idea why.

Manik moves closer to Nandini "look Mein tumhe Kuch nahi hone dunga"

Nandini looks at him seeing the honesty in his eyes, she felt like trusting him.

"Do you trust me?" Manik asks her genuinely

"No" Nandini replies instantly, manik moves away rolling his eyes

"Well tumhe trust karna padega agar tumhe zinda jaana hai yaha se toh" manik holds her hand again and starts speed walking again.

"Ajeeb zabardasti hai" Nandini murmurs.

Both of them continued to walk deep in to the woods Nandini looks down "Aur kitna chalna hai"

"Jitna tumhe aur jeena hai utna" manik replies looking around

"I don't have the energy manik, inn logon ko tumse koi issue hai toh tumse Mil kar beth kar solve kare aise peeche kyu pade hai guns le kar" Nandini cries

Manik stops and looks at her "great idea! mein jaake unko pooch ke aata hu ki kab beth kar iss problem ko solve karna hai and I will tell them ki ese next time guns le kar peeche na pade okay mahan Nandini ji?" He sarcastically says, Nandini rolls her eyes not replying to him because she knew it was pointless.

"Keep walking!" He tells her.

Nandini could not breathe properly she was finding it hard as they ran too much "I can't I don't have energy" she says weakly

Manik looks at her with an annoyed look, he grabs hand and pulls her up putting her over his shoulders completely.

"What the hell!" Nandini tries to fight him trying to move but his grip was too strong and the ignored her, he carried her and continued to walk.

Manik stops at a little cottage that was in sight, he puts Nandini down. She looks at him fixing her self and her hair. Manik heads inside the little cottage, Nandini too follows him.

As Nandini goes in, manik closes the door and starts closing the windows as well, Nandini kept observing his moves she was really worried it was all so new to her, she never felt this terror in her life

"Lekin Yeh log hai kon? And why are they following us? Tumne aisa toh Kya kiya hai jo Yeh log maarne aa rahe hai tumhe? Dekho sach sach bat—"

"Oh shut the fuck up! Tumhe kissi ne bataya nahi ki Tum bohot bolti ho" manik cuts her off getting angry at her constant bickering.