"I was actually thinking about tonight," Ben admitted, as he pulled the ring case from his pocket, "when we went out with you and Dinah for Kara's birthday."

"Really?" Green Arrow clapped Ben on the shoulder. "Guess Dinah and I get to be witnesses, huh?"

"Speaking of Kara," Superman said, pointing at the training room, "she's on the last wave."

"Already?" Sure enough, Supergirl was standing over the bodies of the robots, barely breathing hard; Green Arrow looked amazed, while Ben only grinned.

That's my girl, he thought proudly.

The floor to the training room opened one more time, and five robots emerged. One, however, was different; it was nearly three times the size of the other four, and was bulkier. Ben turned to Superman.

"I've never seen that model before," he said, "what does it turn into?"

Superman looked a little ashamed. "I should have told you about that one, Ben; Batman designed it after we came back from your universe."

Ben was about to ask him to clarify, when the holograms around the robots activated, turning into some the heaviest-hitting supervillains on Earth. Bizarro, Atomic Skull, Sinestro, a traitor to the Green Lantern Corps; there was also the original form of Brainiac and…

Vilgax.

Neither Superman nor Green Arrow failed to notice Ben's hand twitch in the direction of the Ultimatrix; he might have had the Master Control, but old habits die hard. For a moment, the older heroes thought Ben was going to lose it, but he only took a deep breath, then turned to Superman.

"What?" he asked, "Did you think I was going to freak out? Vilgax is gone; that thing is just a robot."

Both Superman and Green Arrow were impressed with Ben's maturity; they had thought that he might yell at them for putting in a program of the being that had killed Ben's family, but it looked like they were wrong.

Down below, Supergirl was having similar thoughts; this wasn't the real Vilgax, just a robot, so she wasn't furious, like when she fought the real Vilgax. She flew forward, ducking underneath Bizarro's fist as she froze Brainiac with her arctic breath; she delivered an uppercut to Bizarro, putting her fist through the robot's torso, then blasted Atomic Skull with her heat-vision. She narrowly dodged a yellow energy-blast from Sinestro, then threw the frozen Brainiac at him, shattering the ice and sending them both crashing to the ground. She smashed into them feet-first, crushing them both, then turned to face Vilgax. The warlord raised a fist, but Supergirl flew over it and kicked the robot in the face. While it was reeling back, she grabbed it by the foot and spun around and around, creating a small tornado, then released her hold, sending the robot across the room and crashing to the ground. With a last blast of heat-vision, the robot's chest was torn open.

"I'm just glad that Ship can fix those things," Ben commented to Green Arrow, as they walked to the training room, "otherwise, we'd be flat broke replacing them."

As they entered, Green Arrow waved, "Great job, kid; I think you set a new record for the program."

Supergirl flew over and grinned. "Is that jealousy I hear, Ollie?"

"Please," Arrow scoffed, "Dinah puts me through worse than a bunch of robot supervillains every night."

Both of the younger heroes gave him a look.

Ben 10 : Unlimitedजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें