5

Ben 10: Unlimited by The Incredible Muffin

 Justice League & Ben 10 Xover Rated: T, English, Drama & Adventure, Words: 240k+, Favs: 2k+, Follows: 1k+, Published: Jun 24, 2013 Updated: Apr 29, 2017  1,429Chapter 5

JUSTICE LEAGUE UNLIMITED IS OWNED BY DC COMICS. BEN 10 IS OWNED BY MAN OF ACTION. THAT BACKPACK ACROSS THE ROOM IS OWNED BY ME. THE STUFF IN YOUR ROOM IS OWNED BY YOU… UNLESS YOU STOLE IT, IN WHICH CASE… BAD! BAD PERSON! NO DESSERT FOR YOU!

Ben 10: Unlimited

Chapter 5

Initiation

Smallville, Kansas

Ben stood alongside Martha, Jonathan and Clark Kent, cheering for the graduating class of Smallville High School. Their applause was specifically directed at one graduate that wasn't exactly normal. It was with a grin of self-satisfaction that Kara Kent accepted her High School diploma. After the graduation ceremony, Kara rushed over to her family and friend.

"Thanks for coming, Ben; it means a lot that you came here."

Ben smiled at her. "Hey, on a day as important as today, how could I miss it?"

She had been pleasantly surprised to find Ben attending her graduation. He had apparently been trying to stay hidden in order to surprise her, but it's rather difficult to hide from someone with superhuman senses.

After receiving hugs from all four of her personal audience, the Kent family plus one returned to the farm. Most of Kara's graduating class was planning a party later that night, but Kara had a much bigger event to attend. Clark and Kara went upstairs to get into their costumes, while Ben began cycling through his various aliens. Upon finding the form he wanted, he slammed the dial of the Ultimatrix. Superman and Supergirl came back down the stairs in time to be greeted by the familiar flash of green light.