6

FanFiction

Just In

Community

Forum

More

Ben 10: Unlimited by The Incredible Muffin

 Justice League & Ben 10 Xover Rated: T, English, Drama & Adventure, Words: 240k+, Favs: 2k+, Follows: 1k+, Published: Jun 24, 2013 Updated: Apr 29, 2017  1,429Chapter 6: Fitting In, Part 1

BEN 10 DOES NOT BELONG TO ME. JUSTICE LEAGUE UNLIMITED DOES NOT BELONG TO ME. THE ABILITY TO FLY DOES NOT BELONG TO ME, AND WHEN I TRIED, GRAVITY HAD A FEW THINGS TO SAY ABOUT IT.

Here it is, folks, the first of my interim chapter trilogy. This doesn't mean that I won't do other interim chapters, but this is a three-parter. Each part will be placed after one or two story chapters. They will be shorter than the coming story chapters, and will exist mainly for character development.

Before this chapter begins, however, I'd like to thank all of the people who have chosen to follow/favorite this story. It means so much to know that people like my writing; it's definitely given me motivation to continue. And now, without further ado, let us begin!

Ben 10: Unlimited

In The Interim: Fitting In, Part 1

San Francisco, 3 Months Before Initiation

As Ben watched Clark and Diana leave, he had some trouble thinking clearly. He could only marvel at his new position in life. He was a member of the Justice League! Sure, the League wouldn't actually be meeting until a few more months, but he was still a part of it. It was odd; until yesterday, he'd felt alone. Yes, he had become friends with the League, with the Kents and with Kara, but he'd still felt isolated; now he was a part of something. He belonged.