Everyone starts laughing, but I don't because I am determined to win this debate.

"Maybe you just haven't had the right brand of it because it so good! I don't know how people don't like it!" Ethan playfully argued.

"There is no way that can be good. Think about it. Pineapple and ham doesn't sound that bad, but then you add cheese and tomato sauce—who in the right mind is enjoying that?"

Everyone shared another laugh, even Ethan.

"He does have a point though," Tyler says, laughing.

"I'll just accept defeat, but if they have pizza at the place we're going then you all have to at least try one bite of pineapple pizza." Ethan said.

^^^ Ethan's pov

A few minutes later we had decided that each hour someone got to play their playlist and see would judge whether or not the songs were good.

When it got to my turn, everyone face palmed.

"Ethan, give me your phone." Mark said, holding a hand out.

"Why?"

"You're entire playlist is just the Shrek sound track. I am not going to drive this car while listening to Shrek for an hour."

Sean and Tyler laughed from the back seat.

"It's a good soundtrack!"

I shook my head, laughing slightly.

"Sure man, sure."

^^^ Ethan's pov

Halfway through the trip we had switched so that Sean was driving and Tyler was in the front with him.

Tyler had fallen asleep and Sean seemed like he was in his own little world.

Mark was starting to fall asleep. He was doing that thing where his eyes would close for a minute and then he would suddenly wake up and pretend like he didn't fall asleep at all.

He eventually just gave in, closing his eyes and relaxing.

I've never really seen Mark asleep before but it sure was a sight. He looked so at peace and comfortable.

I was happy that he was at least able to get a nap in since he rarely sleeps.

^^^

We finally got to the hotel, which was part of the resort. It looked pretty normal from the outside, but we could tell not only was the hotel a huge building but there were multiple other medium-sized buildings on the property.

Because we were by the beach, the air smelled like beach water and fresh air, which made me smile a bit.

"Alright let's go check into our rooms and then we can go explore," Mark said, closing the car door.

The inside of the main hotel building was really nice. Everything was very modernly decorated with abstract shapes and neutral colors. There was the lobby, a nice waiting room area with some nice couches and a big tv, and even a little snack bar.

We walked up to the front desk. Me, Tyler, and Sean having a conversation about how nice the place was while Mark talked to the desk lady about our rooms.

"We're sorry sir, but it looks like there were only two rooms booked under your name, and it looks like we're booked for the week." The lady said, typing up some things on the computer.

"Oh, that's fine I guess. We don't mind having to share rooms, right?" Mark assured, turning towards us. We all shrugged and nodded. I didn't mind sharing a room as long as it wasn't with Sean. I don't think he liked me very much—for whatever reason.