Chapter 3 - Change of Plans

Key:

Robert: Hey = talking

Robert: Hey = talking in his Serrator Form

Robert: (happy)= tone of voice 

Robert: *moving* = action

Third Person POV

The scene opens with a view of the amphitheater on the sixth floor of the Great Tomb of Nazarick. The floor guardians and the strongest Nighloks are kneeling in front of Robert Crane who is in his Serrator form. Robert then walks to the wall and phases through the gap and teleports to a different part of Nazarick. The guardians start to breathe a little easier once he is gone and the first one to stand up is Albedo then Mare.

Mare: I thought I was going to faint, that was so scary.

Aura: *stands up* Seriously, I was sure the pressure would crush us!

Cocytus: To think they would be this amazing.

Xandred: You got that right, Cocytus.

Albedo: When Serrator shows his true power, I just wonder how glorious he would be.

Dayu: I would like to see that as well. I've heard Serrator is the strongest of the supreme beings.

Tread: I've heard that as well. I wonder why he didn't take the position of the leader of Ainz Ooal Gown.

Demiurge: I wonder that myself. Oh well. I'm sure we'll find out eventually.

Cocytus: They seemed pleased with our vow of fidelity. I hope that is the case.

Xandred: Don't worry. They both seemed pleased and knowing Serrator if he had a problem with our vow, he would have said something.

Cocytus: Agreed.

Aura: Yeah. Serrator also acted completely different when he was with Mare and me. In fact, he was super kind and gentle.

Albedo starts to shake and breathes heavily.

Aura: He even gave us something to drink because he thought we were thirsty.

Mare: That just proves he is worthy of the title of ruler and a supreme being. His power and mercy make him amazing.

Albedo turns to the group with a love struck expression and a huge smile on her face.

Albedo: It's just as you say, Mare! He was incredible, wasn't he? He sensed our feelings and acted on them accordingly. Just as a ruler should! Out of the forty two Supreme Beings he stands at the top! And when all the others had left us behind, him and Lord Momonga mercifully stayed with us.

Sebas: If there is nothing more, I'll return to my duties.

Xandred: Same. I need to train some Moogers for combat.

Dayu: I'll be going as well.

Tread: Same. I want to complete the task that Serrator gave me as soon as possible.

The three Nighloks left the Arena through the tunnel they had entered from, leaving the floor guardians and Sebas by themselves.

Sebas: I know where Momonga is, and I need to stay by his side. So, I'll be taking my leave.

Albedo: If anything happens, please inform me immediately, Sebas. Especially if Lord Serrator calls for me personally. I'll rush to his side! No matter what I have to sacrifice! But if Lord Serrator wants me to join him in his bedchamber, then I will need time to prepare. I would need to bathe but of course if he wants me to go without bathing, then I'd be happy-