XLVIII: Dream Come True

R O S É

I'm not sure what to think when I see my cousin sleeping on the couch in their living room. As she prepares for the upcoming exam, she has a lot of papers on the center table and the floor.

Taking care of a pregnant wife while studying law is extremely difficult, especially when her wife's mood is constantly changing.

Lisa stopped attending our classes, but she still studied, and she only came to university for exams. She has stopped attending our class since we learned that Jennie is pregnant.

My cousin is a responsible spouse; she takes care of her pregnant wife, who is always her first priority.

"Lalisa!!!" I heard Jennie shout.

Lisa immediately woke up and ran upstairs.

Jisoo is supposed to take care of her little sister to give Lisa some rest. I think I can't really trust my girlfriend to take care of her pregnant little sister.

I went upstairs to Jennie and Lisa's bedroom. My eyes widened when I saw Jennie-Unnie's water broke.

"Jisoo, prepare the car." Lisa said calmly, and she handed me a bag that I think Jennie might need later.

She carried Jennie up with gentleness and walked fast down the stairs.

Lisa put Jennie in the backseat, and Jisoo immediately drove fast to the nearest hospital.

I watched Jennie and Lisa from behind and saw Jennie gripping Lisa's right hand tightly. Lisa is whispering something to her that I think is helping her calm down.

We arrive in the hospital, and nurses immediately assist us.

Jisoo and I waited outside the labor room.

•••

L I S A

My wife is currently giving birth to our daughter. She was sweating profusely and was gradually breaking my hand.

"ARGGGHHH!!" She yelled out, and she broke my hand. She cried in pain, and I might cry in pain as well because she broke my left hand.

"Just one more push." The doctor said

"DON'T TELL ME WHAT TO DO!!!" Jennie shouted at her, which made the doctor take notice.

"Relax Nini." She glared at me.

"Let's change positions, and let's see if you can relax while giving birth." I shut my mouth, and she shouted again.

"ARRGHHH!!!!" Some nurses had their ears covered, which I noticed. "I deserve a good, hot sex after this, Lisa."

Everyone looks at me, including the doctor who is assisting her in giving birth. I looked away in embarrassment and cleared my throat.

Minutes later, Jennie successfully gave birth to our daughter. She is now resting in the hospital bed while our child is in the baby's room.

"Let her heal for two months before you have sex with her." The ostracizer said that made Jennie look at her.