XXXIV: Party

L I S A

I'm standing in front of 7/11, waiting for my kitten to buy a gallon of her favorite milk ice cream.

She wouldn't let me come with her inside the convenience store because she said that the cashier was eyeing me like I was a piece of meat, which never failed to annoy and upset her.

"Bro!" Someone headlocked me, and she ruffled my hair. I tapped her arm and she let go of me.

I was about to punch the culprit to take my revenge, but stopped when I recognized who it was.

"Hyung!" I gave her a big hug when I realized it was Moonbyul. "It's been awhile since I last saw you."

"It's because I'm busy with the company and you're no longer visiting me." She patted my back when suddenly someone cleared her throat.

I immediately pulled away from Moonbyul and I held my kitten's waist. She looks so jealous right now that she might burst out later.

"Nini, I want you to meet Moon Byul-i. She is my boss/brother." Byul smiled at her in a flirty way. "Byul, this is Jennie Ruby Jane Kim, and she is MY GIRLFRIEND."

I really emphasized the word 'My Girlfriend' because I know Moonbyul was planning to flirt with her.

All of a sudden, Moonbyul gasped, then she clapped her hands, tphat made Nini and I confused.

"I didn't expect that there would be a comeback going to happen." Moonbyul stated, and she wiped her hand on her coat before offering a handshake. "Nice meeting you, Ms. Kim. Please take care of this monkey's heart."

"Please let's drop formalities here. Jennie will be fine." Nini accepted her hand, and she quickly shook it. "Don't worry, I will never hurt her again."

"Oh! Lisa, I remember that my company will be holding a party tonight and I hope you will come since you are working at my company." She brought out an invitation from her suit and handed it to me, which I accepted. "You can take Jennie as your date."

I looked at Jennie. "What do you think, babe?"

"We will come." Jennie told Moonbyul, which made the latter smile.

"Bring your friends, and especially your cousin, because I want to meet her personally since you are always talking about her".

I nodded.

"We will go ahead now before we get late to school." I told her, earning a nod of understanding from her.

"See you both tonight!" She waved her hand and we bid our goodbye.

I drive Jennie's car because she will be eating her ice cream on our way to KM University.

She was happily eating her ice cream and humming a song while watching the cars passing by.

"Are you that happy?" I asked, and she giggled.

"Yes, I have been craving this since last night." She answered, making me chuckle.

"Can you feed me one spoon?" I glance at her and she is pouting while thinking about whether to give me some or not.

Her love for milk ice cream

We arrived at the KM University parking lot, and I parked it properly. I looked at her and she was still thinking so deeply.

I cupped her face and I made her look at me.

"Me or your milk ice cream?" I asked what made her 

"Both." I shook my head.

"Choose one." She pecked my lips and I tasted her ice cream.