Once the woman is in she slowly and steadily starts corrupting him, controlling him. Because you see this woman has a vendetta, a motive to want to destroy the entire Italian mafia."

Rosa retaliates immediately. "I have no bloody motive, the Italians are my family, my brother used to be the leader!" "Exactly! It was your brother who was the leader, the man you grew up with, yet when the time came he chose his son rather than you take on his role, he didn't even give you a subordinate role, you were nothing, absolutely nothi-."

A hard slap landed across my right cheek. My face whipped towards the side, I was sure that her hand print would be there bright and red. My manic laugh grew louder once I saw the tears rolling down Rosa's face. This was so satisfying. I fucking broke her. The woman that wanted to break me is now in pieces because of me.

"It was me who deserved it. I was with him, by his side through everything. And he didn't think twice before giving it to Xavier." Her voice was a whisper. "Well, that's because Xavier worked for it. And he didn't want this for the money unlike you. He did it to carry on his father's legacy and improve this business."

Rosa just shook her head, "None of that matters anymore, the day is near and after that I won't have to hear your screeching voice ever again." My eyes widened at that. I jerk forward in my seat immediately being pulled back by the ropes, "What does that mean?"

She laughs evilly, stalking forward she grabbed the front of my shirt pulling me near to her face, "I have been waiting for the perfect time, and in just two days time you will be set up on a pedestal, in front of your entire fucking family and I'll cut your head off. The final show of my power."

It left me speechless. What the fuck was wrong with that women's head! I huff out a sigh. God! I know we don't talk much. In fact for a long while I was convinced there was no one up there. I'm still not to convinced with the whole concept but just in case you're listening. Please, please make sure my brothers find me. This is not how I want to die.

It had been three hours since Rosa and I had a talk. I had been staring at a moth as it tried and failed again and again at trying to go fly through the door. I honestly thought I was going to go insane, suddenly I hear faint noises.

My head perks up, I could hear shouting but it was too faint for me to figure out what they were saying, and I had to press carefully to make out the sounds of gunshots. Oh my god. They're here. My family found me. Yes! Yes! I knew they weren't idiots. They figured the code out. Oh thank you god!

I looked around desperately, as I tugged at the ropes that bound me, with all the power I had in me. I yanked and yanked until I felt blood trickle down from my wrists onto my palms. This was hopeless, there was no way out for me by myself.

The sounds of the locks opening made me look at the door. It was pulled open hastily. The doctor ran inside, he looked to be frazzled, his distracted eyes found me and rushed forward, undoing my binds.

"They are here. Your family." I sighed out in relief. Pulling myself up, my legs were shaky from sitting this whole time but I pushed forward anyway. As I started to walk out his hand on my arm pulled me back. "Wait."

"What?" "You must do one thing first. I beg you." I looked at him quizzically the doctor pulled a hand gun out of the back of his pants. With shaky hands he extended it towards me I took it from his hands. "What now?"