Chapter IV: And He Sung

A/N: Alright before we start, I'll be using BTS' Jungkook's songs often so if you don't want some "gay shit" then get out.

And to those that stayed I fucking thank you for being more open minded.

Bold with quotes means Speaking in Korean

Italic with quotes means Speaking in Japanese

Norm means Normal Dialogue and Narration

Ordinary Italics means Thoughts

Ordinary Bolds means Author Notes and Superchats

Anyways enjoy!!!

3rd POV

Right after Sirius' MC stream, he immediately turned off his set-up before going into another room that has all sorts of studio equipment in it.

On the left side of the table was 3 pieces of paper that was all filled up except for the third one, Sirius sat down on the chair as he turns everything on before looking at the final piece of paper, analyzing the words written on it

On the left side of the table was 3 pieces of paper that was all filled up except for the third one, Sirius sat down on the chair as he turns everything on before looking at the final piece of paper, analyzing the words written on it. This final piece of paper was written in English and it was written almost perfectly with a few grammatical errors here and there but over all, all it need now is just a little bit of fixing.

Sirius grabbed his phone before calling a number labeled: 선장
(seonjang - captain) as his phone rang, immediately his call was answered by a moderately deep voice.

"Captain": "Yo, Aomine! Finished your song?"

Sirius: "Yes, Seonjang..! Just need to correct some English cuz you know, Google translate is not THAT accurate...."

"Captain": "Hahaha! I know, I know. Alright just send me it and I'll be done in a jiffy..!"

Sirius: "Alright, Jinwoo-Seonjang! Thank you."

Jinwoo: "Anything for my favorite junior, haha!"

Sirius ended the call as he did what his captain told him to do, while his captain rights his errors, Sirius looked at the monitor as he played the sample of the song that he was planning to release. This song that he made was actually already planned even before his debut and I know what you're think: "Why did he do this all alone?" Well because I said so and because I don't know that much about the music department in Cover, ok?

*Proceeds to cover the 4th wall with Gorilla glue*

Back to the story

Sirius' phone sudden rang which made him jump in surprise but quickly recovers as he answered it.

Jinwoo: "Alright everything is done, you just need to sing it for real and you're good to go!"

Sirius: "Gamsa haeyo, Seonjang!"