Chapter 16

I woke up with a heavy piece of meat slung over my waist.

"Steele..." I groaned. His arm tightened around me and I sighed.

I attempted to push his arm off but eventually gave up, it's no use anyways.

To be honest, I kind of like waking up in his arms.

"Morning." Steele whispered in my ear, sending shivers through out my body.

A smile stretched across my face as I rolled over to face him. His hair was going in various directions and a smile played across his lips.

I brought my arm up and pet his hair.

"You're such a good dog." I smiled when his eyes became flames.

"I am no dog, I am an alpha wolf!" He was trying to keep his wolf contained.

"Let loose, alpha. Gosh." I sighed.

His eyes darkened and he shifted quickly.

"Who knew I'd be in bed with a dog." I scoffed.

He growled. Obviously, his wolf had completely taken over. The door was locked from last night so I couldn't get out and neither could he.

I decided to shift as well but I knew if I let my wolf be in control, a repeat of last night would occur.

When Steele's wolf realized I wouldn't give mine complete control, he growled.

I rolled my eyes.

I laid on the floor so I didn't get the bed dirty.

"Get down, Alpha. I don't the pack doing more laundry than they need to."

He groaned but hopped off the bed. His skin rippled and his fur shook.

I looked at the ground and his tail swung back and forth, most likely enjoying the fact that I was embarrassed about openly looking at him.

He walked over and licked the side of my face, my ear was next, then the top of my head. My eyes closed slowly. Steele continued to lick the side of my face. A giggle escaped my mouth when he licked my jaw line.

"Steele...stop...it!" I said in between laughs.

He growled and continued. I shifted back to my human form. His wet tongue slid across my face. I wiped away the saliva off my face.

"Stop licking me!"

Steele shifted back and his black eyes changed back to his gray ones, signaling the he had control of his mind.

"Why?" He crossed his arms like a child then immediately stopped.

"Because it tickles and I don't necessarily like to be tickled."

He smirked and leaned closer to me. He crashed his lips into mine and his hands were on my waist. My lips moved against his when he started to tickled my sides.

I ripped my lips off of his and tried to push him off. The strength I had was nothing compared to his.

"Please, stop...please. Steele, please...I'm...begging." Laughter still came out of my mouth as I tried to speak.

"Why should I stop? It's pretty funny seeing you like this." The same smirk he had before he kissed me was stretched across his face.

"Because, you love me and will do everything I ask?" What I had said came out to be more of a question then a statement.

His smirk grew and he continued tickling me.

My body spased and I accidentally hit him.

"For that, Luna, you will have to do something that I say." Steele's eyes were dark again.

"And what's that Alpha?"

He got onto his knee and took a box out of his pocket.

"Allie, will you marry me?" He asked, looking up with a light blush on his cheeks.

My eyes widened and a tear threatened to fall. The man I loved asked me to marry him.

"Hell yes!" I cried and jumped into his arms.

"Allie, I love you..." Steele whispered into my ear.

"I love you too, Alpha."