Chapter 4: Torture (not really) the Naughty Cat

Comincia dall'inizio

Y/N: (...Pardon?)

It took a moment before Y/N finally realized what he was doing. He just pinned down a girl without a warning. It's true Y/N plan on torturing Rem but not in this way.

Y/N: (This is not what I meant by that!?)

Y/N then looked down at Rem and saw she was trembling. Her eyes were shut tight with tears were glistening in the corners of her eyes.

 Her eyes were shut tight with tears were glistening in the corners of her eyes

Y/N: (And I'm not feel bad for her. But damn, she was cute!)

Since he went this far, Y/N can't just back up and said it was a prank. That will sully his pride as a Shadow Monarch and Y/N Haruyuki. 

Made up his mind, Y/N started to look around Rem and try to find any of her weak spots. Then, Y/N's eyes landed on Rem's ears that were trembling, as if they were trying to hide in her hair.

Y/N: (Usually cats like it when their ear being rub. I wonder if it is the same for Rem? Well, here goes nothing!)

Y/N then reached out and grabbed Rem's silky panther ears.

Rem: ...Mm!?

When Y/N touched Rem's ear, her face turns even redder in a second. Y/N then continue to sliding his fingers from the base to the edges of her ears which made Rem's body twisted. 

Rem: ...C-Could you please... stop that?

Y/N: If you want me to stop, then tell me your secret.

Rem: I can't do that!?

Y/N: You leave me with no choice, then.

Gently grasping her ears, Y/N began rubbing them, and once again, Rem's body twitched in response.

Rem: No!!!

Y/N: Although you keep saying no, it seems like your body says yes.

Rem: That's not... true!

Y/N then changed his plan and started tracing circles around Rem's fur, just barely on the verge of touching it. In response, Rem's body kept twitching.