𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬

𝐒𝐩𝐢𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫 𝐢𝐬 𝐫𝐞𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲

-𝑆𝑃𝐼𝑁𝐷𝐸𝑅

___________________________________________

𝐓𝐡𝐫𝐨𝐰𝐧 𝐂𝐥𝐨𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐬

♔︎♕︎♔︎

"𝐂𝐡𝐞𝐞𝐫𝐬."

___________________________________________

Yuuji didn't have to work until two in the morning so he definitely took advantage of that. He slept in until almost three in the evening before he finally woke up. He hadn't set an alarm which surprised him because normally he doesn't forget.

He sat up and stretched before he walked into his bathroom. He looked at himself in the mirror and smiled to himself. Then he opened the cabinet and took his pills, his sugar pills...

Anyways!

He washed his face because he decided against a shower. Then he went down stairs to clean up a bit. His house was a mess, like actually it was awful. There was paper bags from various different food and clothing places all over the downstairs and thrown clothes.

He turned on the T.V and put on one of his YouTube playlists. This one consisted heavily of R&B. He sang along and cleaned to the best of his abilities. Not long after finishing up the kitchen he got a text from Nobara.

'Open the front door I gotta pee'

'Mk give me a sec'

'No yuuji. Now'

Three minutes later...

'YUUJI ITADORI IM NOT PLAYING WITH U RIGHT NOW OPEN THIS GOD DAMN DOOR'

'I HAD TO PEE DAMN'

Yuuji smirked and unlocked the front door. His apartment complex wouldn't allow people in without a card or someone from the inside letting you in. Yuuji was innocently cleaning the living room when he heard Nobara barge in. "Hello Nobara."

He smiled at her but she did not smile back. She galred at him dropped her bags and ran for the bathroom. "I hate you!" Yuuji only laughed and removed the shirt that was hanging from the corner of his T.V.

He picked up the remaining clothes and paper bags from the living room so when Nobara came back she'd have some place to sit and put down her things. Although she definitely did not care. Her house was as messy as his.

She came back out of the bathroom and straight to the kitchen. "I bought some non-voluntary clothes for you to try on." She yelled a bit due to the music being loud and them being in different rooms.

Yuuji smiled and clapped his hands together. "Well lucky me." He ran over to the bags and placed them on the coffee table in the living room. He turned the T.V down and opened the bags up seeing what was inside.

Nobara had brought a lot of feminine clothes this time, crop tops and a couple skirts. Usually when she bought clothes they were feminine but she had never brought a skirt before. "Skirts?"

Nobara, who was cleaning the blender, nodded. "Yeah I figured if you're going to be a stripper you should have some outfits." Yuuji gasped. "Nobara I am not a stripper!" Nobara rolled her eyes. "Not yet." She muttered.

"Sheild your eyes lesbo I'm getting naked." Nobara turned around to fridge. "You don't have to tell me twice." Yuuji changed into a white skirt and a baby blue crop top that said 'dump him' in orange letters.

"We'll this certainly makes a statement." Yuuji turned to look at himself in the mirror on the closet door next to the stairs. "Try it on with the orange skirt." As Nobara requested he change into the orange skirt. "Yeah I think I like this better."

"Me too." Nobara may or may not have look at Yuuji's thighs a little bit. She was a lesbian and she only dated woman but God damn. Yuuji's built thighs were a sight to behold. "I know." Yuuji winked catching Nobara.

"Oh my god you are so gay." She laughed. "If the dick fits." Yuuji shrugged with a sly smile on his face. He was proud of his little joke. Nobara almost choked on her celery stick. She swallowed hard and burst out laughing. "You are out of control I swear." She said finishing up their Blood Marys.

"Who's gonna stop me?" Yuuji walked over to the kitchen island and sat at one of the two stools. "My mom?" Yuuji snorted. "That's fucked up." Nobara poured the drink into glasses and placed a celery stick inside of each. "But it's true." She said shrugging.

"Indeed." Yuuji replied nonchalantly. Nobara slid his drink over to him and grabbed hers. "Cheers." She said and they clinked their glasses together before downing half their glasses.

Now they wouldn't say they were alcoholics but well if the shoe fits...you might as well wear it.

"I wanna go out." Yuuji whined. "Then let's go out for dinner tonight." " I have to work." Yuuji pouted. He missed going out to dinner with Nobara. "Then let's go for a joy ride." Nobara grabbed two to-go cups out of Yuuji's cupboard and poured their individual drink into their respective cups.

"Should I change?" Yuuji asked Nobara. "Whatever you want to do." Nobara shrugged and grabbed her purse. "Fuck it." Yuuji stood up and ran upstairs to grab an orange zip up and a pair of baby blue Converse. "Kay-kay let's go." He said from the bottom of the stairs with his hoodie and shoes in hand.

"Put your shoes on first." Nobara said while Yuuji opened the door. "I'll put them on in the car." Yuuji responded though he had to run back into the house anyways to grab his wallet, phone, and charger.

"Okay." Nobara waited for about 0.2 seconds before Yuuji came dashing out of his apartment. "I'll never understand how you're so fast." "Just born this way." Yuuji responded hopping around before turning around and running down the stairs.

Though in hindsight that wasn't a good idea because now he had to wait for Nobara to get down here. He sat down on the couches in the front and waited for her. He scrolled through Instagram and was pretty uninterested until he saw a familiar someone. "Whiskey Sour." He mumbled astonished.

The man was standing in a bathroom. A hotel looking bathroom, a really nice one. And there was water everywhere and two seemingly drunk people laughing in the empty tub.

He followed him and found out his name. "Ryoumen huh?" Yuuji smirked. "That's hot."
___________________________________________

𝐇𝐢! 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐭'𝐬 𝐛𝐞𝐞𝐧 𝐚𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐈 𝐚𝐩𝐨𝐥𝐨𝐠𝐢𝐳𝐞
𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐚𝐭.
𝐈 𝐰𝐨𝐮𝐥𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐯𝐞 𝐭𝐨 𝐭𝐞𝐥𝐥 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬
𝐛𝐮𝐬𝐲 𝐛𝐮𝐭 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐚𝐜𝐭 𝐢𝐬 𝐈 𝐰𝐚𝐬 𝐥𝐚𝐳𝐲 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐥𝐨𝐬𝐭 𝐦𝐨𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐚𝐭𝐢𝐨𝐧.

-𝑆𝑃𝐼𝑁𝐷𝐸𝑅
_

__________________________________________