𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐫, 𝐍𝐨 𝐄𝐠𝐠

𝐒𝐨𝐫𝐫𝐲 𝐟𝐨𝐫 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐥𝐚𝐭𝐞 𝐮𝐩𝐝𝐚𝐭𝐞!
𝐓𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐢𝐬 𝐰𝐚𝐧𝐭 𝐚𝐧 𝐮𝐧𝐞𝐝𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐝 𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐤𝐬 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞 𝐬𝐨
𝐰𝐨𝐫𝐤 𝐰𝐢𝐭𝐡 𝐦𝐞 𝐚 𝐛𝐢𝐭.
___________________________________________

𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐬𝐤𝐞𝐲 𝐒𝐨𝐮𝐫, 𝐍𝐨 𝐄𝐠𝐠

♔︎♕︎♔︎

"𝐓𝐫𝐢𝐩 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐰𝐚𝐢𝐭𝐞𝐫."

__________________________________________

Yuuji made his way to work, walking. He decided agaisnt taking the bus. He marveled at the pretty lights from stores and such. He loved living in the city.

Yuuji came to the front of his work place. He could see from outside the building just as busy it was, needless to say it was unexpected. "Jesus christ..."

Yuuji walked in and headed straight for the bar. "Hey panda!" He had to yell due to the volume of the place. "Hey Yuuji!" Panda yelled back finishing up the three cosmopolitans that had been ordered.

The waiter, Miwa, ran the drinks out. Yuuji didn't have a second to say anything more before someone came up to the bar asking for a round of shots. "Can I get a round of shots?"

"Of course, what table are you placed at?" Yuuji replied bending down to grab the shot glasses from the shelf. "Table four, thank you!"

Yuuji poured out the eight shots and placed them on the tray. "Will you run that out for, Miwa? She's a bit busy..." Panda spoke quickly as he passed Yuuji in order to take another drink request.

Yuuji turned his head to see where Miwa was. He saw her standing infront of a customer with her head down getting yelled at. He sighed, "Yeah I'll be back." He grabbed the tray and held it up as he slipped through the crowd occasionally ducking in order to prevent the spilling of the drinks.

He reached table four and placed the shots down on the table as he talked, "Hey guys here are shots! Enjoy!" He smiled and made his way back to the bar but before he could make it he was stopped.

With a hand on his ass.

"Hey there sweet cheeks, whiskey sour no egg." The man, Ryomen Sukuna, said smirking up at the waiter boy. Yuuji was caught off-guard but quickly jumped back.

It's a strip club with a bar A.K.A a bar full of drunk shits.

He turned around with a smile, "No egg you said?" Ryomen grinned, "Good boy." Yuuji didn't blush even though being called a "good boy" had appeared in many of his dreams. He had self-restraint, unlike most of you.

"And anything for you two?" Yuuji looked up to the other men in the booth. The man farthest away from Yuuji leaned on his hands as he spoke to Yuuji, "Well I would just love a Vesper." Gojo Satoru.

"And for you?" He switched his gaze to the man right of himself. "A Manhattan." Megumi Fushiguro replied simply. "Alright well I can't guarantee if I'll be the one to run it out to you but it is coming." Yuuji finished up quickly and returned to the bar.

"God damn..." Ryomen remarked leaning over his shoulder looking towards Itadori's behind. "You're disgusting, Sukuna." Fushiguro remarked grabbing his phone from his pocket.

"Gojo come see this." Sukuna called Gojo over with his hand waving it towards himself. "Hm?" Satoru eyes focused onto Yuuji. "God damn!" Itadori heard the yell and turned his head. He made eye contact with the two men. While Gojo quickly fell back into his seat, Sukuna smirked and turned away.