Windows get broken all the time in his neighborhood, so this shouldn't be shocking to him but it's all just too much.

He walks over to the corner that is furthest away from the window before sitting down and curling himself up, not even bothering to change out of his wet clothes first.

All the stress is causing Louis to start slipping into his headspace. He's overwhelmed and scared, he shouldn't be all alone right now, it's not safe.

"No, not know." Louis sighs, feeling himself slipping.

He feels too tired and too weak to even try to shake his mind out of it. His body needs him to slip.

"Where the fuck is he?" Edward yells frustrated.

The twins have been looking for Louis ever since he ran out of the house, which was nearly an hour ago. But they haven't even gotten a glimpse of their boy the entire ride.

They are utterly pissed at themselves for upsetting Louis, it wasn't their intention at all. They should have read his body language better and realize he was uncomfortable.

"I don't know Edward, we have driven the loop to his house nearly three times and haven't seen him once," Harry says back, also feeling extremely frustrated.

They are worried sick not knowing if Louis is okay or not. It's storming out and he shouldn't outside.

"Do you think he could have maybe made it back to his apartment by now? We could check there." Edward suggested, pinching the bridge of his nose.

Harry just nods, turning the car around to head in the direction of Louis's place.

"I'm worried Ed, what if something happened?" Harry asks after a few minutes of silence amongst them.

"I know babe, I'm worried too. But hopefully, he's okay. We will find him, I promise." Edward says, grabbing Harry's hand reassuringly, his anger melting away into concern.

Both men keep their eyes glued out the windows, searching for any sign of Louis.

After a long tension-filled drive, the twins pull up outside of the run-down apartment building.

They both immediately get out of the car, and run over to the door, rain coating their bodies in the process.

Harry reaches out for the door handle, pulling it open. Making both of the boys even more worried, how come the building owner just leaves the door unlocked? Anyone could get in, how is that okay?

They walk into the old-looking "lobby" trying to figure out where to go because they have zero clue what apartment Louis is in or even the floor that his apartment is on.

They walk over to the front desk, and their eyes land upon a man who appears to be somewhere in his fifty's. He has a gross smell coming from his body and an overgrown scruffy beard.

They are hopeful that this man knows something about which apartment is Louis's. Even though they hope that this gross-looking man has never been anywhere near their baby, he is giving them creepy vibes.

"Excuse me, sir, do you by chance know what apartment belongs to the Tomlinson's. It would the three of them living there." Edward says to the man, trying to be patient.