Autobots Awaken

The Avengers united with everyone that was in the Raft and followed Optimus Prime into the Ark. Tony held an Arc Reactor as he plugged it into Teletraan 1. The computer comes online and begins repairing every last Autobot on the Ark. Everyone backed up as Ratchet stood up and changed his body into an Earth Mode. He smiled as Optimus helped him stand up, "Greetings old friend. The others need your help my friend." Ratchet smirked and grabbed his welder as he started fixing up some autobots. One-by-one, they all woke up and changed modes as everyone tested out their gear. The Avengers backed up as Peter smiled, "This rocks!" He bumped into someone as the Autobot stood taller than everyone else. The Avengers saw the red visor as Tony folded his helmet on before Prime walked over and crossed his arms, "Welcome to Earth, big guy." The Autobot was none other than Grimlock himself. He stretched his body and growled, "Mornin' Prime! Who are these little things?"
"Grimlock, Autobots, meet the Avengers: Earth's Mightiest Heroes." Everyone looked at the heroes as the heroes all looked at them. "So who's who from here, Prime-Time?" Tony asked as Prime pointed, "Autobots, roll-call!" They backed up as Prime nodded.
"The name's Jazz." One bot smirked and spoke, "Call me Sideswipe guys and gals!" said another one, and they all said their names.
"I am Ratchet, medical officer."
"Wheeljack's the name and fixing bots and things is my game!"
"I'm Bumblebee, Scout and good guy all around."
"I'm Ironhide!" The bot clanged his fists together.
"Call me Skyfire. I'm the best pilot in the galaxy."
"Elita-1. Third in command of the Autobots."
"I'm Arcee, Special Operations Lieutenant."
"I'm Hot Rod, warrior-bot."
"I'm Springer. Wrecker Leader."
"Impactor. Wrecker."
"Brainstorm, Autobot Scientist."
"I'm Sunstreaker and watch my paint job..."
"Hardhead... I'm also a Wrecker..."
"Me Grimlock... I'm The Last Dinobot."
The Avengers stared in awe at the Autobots as Prime stood with them, "And now... We save the world..."

The next day was a friday. Naturally, Peter was at school and doing work. Liz walked up to him in the library. Peter was wearing sunglasses that covered his face, Liz tapped him on the shoulder and the young man looked at her. Peter immediately blushed as he took his earbuds out of his ears as he waved. Liz smiled, "Hi, can I uh, sit with you for a second?" She asked politely as he nodded, "Absolutely, please, go ahead." Liz sat next to him and rose a brow, "You okay? What's with the glasses?" Peter tried to think of something, "Oh well uh... Long story..."
"You were there huh? The robot attack on Broadway?" Liz asked as Peter nodded, "Yeah!" He whisper-shouted as he smiled, "The big red and blue one with the pointy ears saved me from the silver one." Liz gasped, "No way!" He nodded, "I heard something about them being in a war with each other for years!" Liz rose a brow, "So they really are aliens?" Peter nodded, "Yeah, it's insane! Were you there?" She nodded and smiled softly, "I was a bit scared... But Spider-Man saved me actually..." Peter nodded and smiled, "Yeah he told me about how he saved you with Iron Man." She chuckled, "I forgot he was even there. I couldn't believe Spidey was fighting that big guy, he didn't have armor like Iron Man. He was really brave." Peter nodded and rubbed his arm, "Yeah he really was." Liz looked at him and smiled, "You wanna go out on the town tonight?" He shrugged, "I'd love too but I don't have a ride." Liz grumbled, "Ugh me neither... Mine got blown up by the robots." Peter nodded, "That sucks." He got a call from "Robo-Dad" as he rose a brow. He answered as Liz checked her phone, "Hello?"
"Is this Peter Parker?"
Peter almost freaked out as he looked at Liz and gave her the "One minute" finger before walking to the corner of the library, "Optimus, how did you-?"
"Anthony Stark gave me your number so I called you. I know you need a ride for your special night so I sent you one."
"Wait what-?"
"Rear parking-lot, yellow Camaro, and Parker? He has an autopilot."
Peter smiled and nodded as Prime hung up. He walked back out to Liz as she smiled at him before he chuckled, "Guess who got a ride?" She smiled, "No way! How?" She whispered as Peter smiled, "Just some Starkly Connections." He giggled as she giggled with him.

On the other side of the city, Scott and T'Challa listened to Grimlock, "And that is how I defeated Bruticus in order to get the Ark to safety..."
"Wow... That was badass!" Scott said.
"Well Grimlock, for that action alone, you would be highly honored in Wakanda."  The Dinobot nodded as Prime walked over with Captain Rogers and Tony, "And there is no word on Thor?" Tony shook his head, "Nah... Been two years since he left. We have no ide where he is." Tony nodded and opened another door as he walked in and started working on some gear, "We need more power. A few humans with powers and Autobots are no match for Megatron and all of his Decepticons... We need to be ready. I've got all of your communication devices on Teletraan-1 and on everyone's wrist-links." Tony nodded and shrugged, "That works out."